Day 2 Lipotrim Diary

asalaou

Day 2

Did LIpotrim in 2007 and it worked really well for me. Kept the weight off and took up lots of sport. I've just given birth (4wks ago) and was so shocked at how much weight I'd put on. I wasn't able to be as active during pregancy due to complications and I didn't really keep an eye on my food intake. However, I'm determined to face it and so I'm at the end of Day 2. Still have to cook for my other two children which I find hard but just have to find another activity while they're eating! I have a couple of shakes and a flapjack each day. I found last time that I really feel the need to chew and a flapjack each day helps me - yes even got used to the taste! I found that the chicken soup mad me feel hungry and crave bread so I leave well alone.

Start weight 14 stone 2
Target weight 11 stone
Ideal weight 10 -10.5 stone

I would love to lose 3 stone by Christmas/New Year.

Today I feel a bit achy. My body feels cross that I'm disiplining it! I know if I can get through the next few days then it will be ok. Determine to lose by my next weigh in.
Anyone else starting this week?
:p

Well done on completing day two, you sound very focused huni Good luck and congratulations on the new baby xxx

Welcome back asalaou... Congratulations on your baby, and good luck on your Lt journey x x

Hi Asalaou . . . congrats on baby and welcome back. I'm not far ahead of you. On day 12. I've done it all before too - Twice! Best of luck!

Back