day 2 - need a lipotrim buddy me thinks

well i survived day 1 with not too much trouble to be honest - until i went to bed that is - my stomach has never made so much noise ever - infact i reckon it would drown the kids out which is saying something ha ha. but hey, i fell asleep eventually and today is a new day, im more excited than i was yesterday think its cos im still alive after day one and determined to keep going and going

anyway typing on threads is probably not the best way to keep my hands busy and keep them out of the fridge - im doing fine really

anyone need to lose 7olb like me, please feel free to chat to me

You can't shut us up, how ever much or little weight we have to lose lol

I'm afraid your on the LT Train, and were all along for the ride with ya Hun xx

Good luck, you can do it

Please form an orderly queue this way........tickets only £36 a week, there will be no buffet car on this service!

There are plenty of us in here - LT train is pretty full :)

pretty jammers alright..just wait till new year there will prob have to be a few more trains on the tracks for us all! ..i have 78lbs to go i think....so im in it for the long haul...ill be back after christmas as well! :D

i have just started week 2! all fine once i started playing around with mixes.
you really have to add ice to shakes and i have been adding chilli sauce to the soup and making mousse with the chocolate also adding coffee to the vanilla shake
Im going to try and make chilli chocalte sometime ive never had it so it will be something different
Best of luck

Back