Day 2 restart....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by wannadrop3st, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    Hey guys,
    Just a quick note to say i am on day 2 of my (lost count) restarts :(
    But this time its different :D, I was doing so well and then xmas came :sigh:
    Anyway, i have been trying to get back on 100% since 5th Jan, I did lose 5lb at my weigh in last week, but i am not congratualting myself as i was not 100%... anyway, i have found the desire to do it PROPERLY again, and i am feeling really happy :D
    Funny, coz when i first started my CD journey and i seen this 'Restarter Forum' I tut tutted and thought, why would you do that to yourself :wave_cry: and here i am :wave_cry::cry:
    But on a positive note, people do restart and get to target and maintain ;);)
    But would be soooo much better, to do it first time, save the heartache :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hey, I'm a serial restarter myself. It doesn't matter how many restarts you have - this is the one that counts. We're gonna do it this time!!! ;)

xxx

4. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Good luck. Im restarting tomoro too

5. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck

6. Devoted2beingSlim

Devoted2beingSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Hiya all, I've been a serial restarter since August last year. I lost 4 stone on Cambridge SS the year before but through emotional eating I put it all back. Feel really stupid for doing that as doing SS again is not easy. I don't know why but there just isnt the same enthusiasm for it after you've already done it before. I can't explain the feeling. However, I know it is early days and I'm only on Day 4 but for me that is an acheivement which means I wil carry on. I have to as none of my clothes fit and I look about 10 years older than I am. I am already benefitting from this forum. Both reading others posts and occasionally posting my own. All of us together even tho we don't know each other personally- WE CAN & WILL DO IT xx

7. Supergirl27

Supergirl27 Member

Good luck with the restart, stay focussed and strong ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.