Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 2 restart....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by wannadrop3st, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    Hey guys,
    Just a quick note to say i am on day 2 of my (lost count) restarts :(
    But this time its different :D, I was doing so well and then xmas came :sigh:
    Anyway, i have been trying to get back on 100% since 5th Jan, I did lose 5lb at my weigh in last week, but i am not congratualting myself as i was not 100%... anyway, i have found the desire to do it PROPERLY again, and i am feeling really happy :D
    Funny, coz when i first started my CD journey and i seen this 'Restarter Forum' I tut tutted and thought, why would you do that to yourself :wave_cry: and here i am :wave_cry::cry:
    But on a positive note, people do restart and get to target and maintain ;);)
    But would be soooo much better, to do it first time, save the heartache :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hey, I'm a serial restarter myself. It doesn't matter how many restarts you have - this is the one that counts. We're gonna do it this time!!! ;)

xxx

4. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Good luck. Im restarting tomoro too

5. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck

6. Devoted2beingSlim

Devoted2beingSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Hiya all, I've been a serial restarter since August last year. I lost 4 stone on Cambridge SS the year before but through emotional eating I put it all back. Feel really stupid for doing that as doing SS again is not easy. I don't know why but there just isnt the same enthusiasm for it after you've already done it before. I can't explain the feeling. However, I know it is early days and I'm only on Day 4 but for me that is an acheivement which means I wil carry on. I have to as none of my clothes fit and I look about 10 years older than I am. I am already benefitting from this forum. Both reading others posts and occasionally posting my own. All of us together even tho we don't know each other personally- WE CAN & WILL DO IT xx

7. Supergirl27

Supergirl27 Member

Good luck with the restart, stay focussed and strong ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.