Day 2

Ailish

one day at a time....
Ok finding today much better, i'm really pleased that i got through yesterday, i'd forgotten how hard it is, (didn't help that my husband was eating constantly!)

it took me 5 days last time to hit ketosis - is this normal, when should i expect to hit it?:)

Hiya Ailish... It should be around day 3 or 4, but it does vary from person to person..... Well done for getting through day 1 hun x x

I usually hit ketosis day 3. Try and do a bit of exercise to burn up those glycogen stores a bit quicker lol :) xx

ok so day 3 and still don't think i'm in ketosis, really struggling now, had a really good day yesterday and actually convinced myself i could do this.... today not so sure.

I've been 100% no cheating and i've drank that much water my legs are tired from running to the bathroom every 5 minutes!

It really is harder 2nd time round!

ahh hun hang in there it will get easier and you shouldnt be far off ketosis now x x

For me I just felt better lol

I still got hunger pangs for the whole 11 weeks I was on it previously but, it seemed to be more when I was supposed to be hungry ie when my shake was due, which helps with retraining your brain

My breath stunk (the breath things work tho) and so did my pee lol I dreaded going for a wee wee at work, always took body spray in my bag

You can get ketostix to pee on to check, don't know where from tho, my doctor gave me some, but I was already in ketosis so didn't use them, but will be using them over the next couple of mornings lol I wanna know this time how long it takes me

I'm waffleing, but I hope it helps

Good luck Hun x

Back