Day 2

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Am on day 2 :eek:) have been 100% apart from my 100ml orange squash to my 2litre of water.

I just need to take it one step at a time, say busy and focused. I have struggled so much I have no will power what so ever it is a joke.

I hope everybody is doing well

i bet you have if you didnt you wouldnt have even attempted this! trust me after a week it gets soooo much easier, i am back and wishing id low carbed for a few days but hey ho nothing changes!! good luck you can do it and will do it!!

Am on day 2 :eek:) have been 100% apart from my 100ml orange squash to my 2litre of water.

I just need to take it one step at a time, say busy and focused. I have struggled so much I have no will power what so ever it is a joke.

I hope everybody is doing well

Please don't think this is a knock for having the squash because hey what ever get's you through it but try the CD water flavouring's the "orange" one taste's like lemon but is lush! try it with sparkling water and it's like lemonade (I'm drinking it right now :)). Everyone is different but the squash might make life a little harder for you with the citric acid but like I said not a critisism and congrats on getting through day 1 and heres to a fab day 2 :D

Back