Day 2

GemBee :-)

And already wondering if I should just join weight watchers.

Food is everywhere!!

Ive even joined the library. Had a bath and a shower already today. And I'm off work and bored out of my tiny little mind!!

Help!!!

I know it's tough, especially @ first, but at the end of the day no food tastes as good as a gorgeous body looks xxxxxxxxx

We were just thinking the same. Oh is looking for other diets already but looking at the weight losses on here I want to keep going and push through it. Ita hard work but the results come quick!

I agree I need quick fixes... Because we all know once we reach goal we have to change our relationship with food in order to maintain......hope everyone has something nice planned for the weekend x

Day two was hell for me too, just try n keep busy, I wasn't too bad at work but when I got home I couldn't stop thinking that I was hungry! My friend has joined slimming world (which I'm very fond of) and in 5 weeks has lost a whopping 1lb due to losing half pounds n then a gain! So far according to my scales, I've lost 4lb in 2 days!!! That's the spur I need x

Back