Day 2

TJC75

This is my 2nd day, feeling really positive and the stories on here are so inspiring. I want to lose 5 stone. I'm doing the sole source for as long as I can really, but decided to take it 1 week at a time. I'm under the impression that the first couple of weeks are going to be the hardest. I feel lightheaded today, but not craving food at all.

Hey TJC, welcome to Minimins ^_^

1 week at a time is definately the best way to go - I have a similar amount to lose as you and I think if you look at it all at once it can be a bit too daunting.

If you read through the forums you'll find most people are in agreement that the first 3 days of the diet where your body is transitioning into Ketosis are definately the worst, so to be in the middle of day 2 without cravings and going strong is fantastic - Just think, be the end of the tomorrow the bit that most people hate most will be over!

Good luck with your first week and keep us updated :)

- Joe

Hi everyone,
I am on my third day today. It's not going too bad, the first day was definately the worst for me so far and cooking dinner for everyone else is a nightmare, but i have not cheated yet so feeling really proud of myself. Had a cheeky weigh in today and lost 2lbs so far in 3 days so that's kept me going!
We can all do it, just keep going!!

Lucy

Good luck keep it up! I'm on day one and bloody starving haha x

Thanks everyone. This site so motivational. I'm feeling very lightheaded at the moment and the smell of chip shop chips is still lingering from the husbands tea, but I've come on here and hoping reading some of the fantastic success stories will get me through the evening. One day at a time. ;)

I walked past a chip shop earlier on the way to the pharmacy to pick up some Ketostix - The smell isn't cheating, right!? :p

Back