Day 2

Welcome one and all.
Tried every diet under the sun, always succeeded in losing weight, up to 2.5 stone, but after a while the weight likes to visit again and stay for a while, lol.
49 male, had heart attack when I was 34.
Have an 18 month old baby boy, Elliot who is running me ragged. He's gorgeous and I want to be a fit dad for him. Got into a happy rut as a family, enjoying too many currys. So now determined to lose 4 stone, 18 stone 7lbs at moment. Second day not too bad, got a bit of a headache, drank 3 litres of water yesterday, visited loo all day. Milk shakes are not that bad, waiting for the hit. All the best to everyone. David :wave_cry:

Welcome one and all.
Tried every diet under the sun, always succeeded in losing weight, up to 2.5 stone, but after a while the weight likes to visit again and stay for a while, lol.
49 male, had heart attack when I was 34.
Have an 18 month old baby boy, Elliot who is running me ragged. He's gorgeous and I want to be a fit dad for him. Got into a happy rut as a family, enjoying too many currys. So now determined to lose 4 stone, 18 stone 7lbs at moment. Second day not too bad, got a bit of a headache, drank 3 litres of water yesterday, visited loo all day. Milk shakes are not that bad, waiting for the hit. All the best to everyone. David :wave_cry:
Hey hun!

Welcome to the forum first of all! Keep at it!

I too am wanting to lost about the same as you. I dont weigh that much less that you tbf. I used to be 14st and i am now at just under 18.

This is my 1st proper week at SW and i am enjoying it alot.

So your not the only one with a tough journey ahead, be rest assured that you will receive some great support from people here on the forum.

If you need any kicks, give us a shout :)

All the best
x

tfr

Total food reduction.
Just the shakes.
I love my food so this will be a challenge, but im determined to win.:flirt2:

Back