Step 1 Sole Source Day 2

RWroe

Just started SS and on day 2 and must admit m struggling. Headaches, feeling sick and generally not feeling myself. I'm told this passes and I hope it's soon!

looking or wars to good results and would love some support on here and hear your stories about how you are getting on :)

RWroe said:
Just started SS and on day 2 and must admit m struggling. Headaches, feeling sick and generally not feeling myself. I'm told this passes and I hope it's soon!

looking or wars to good results and would love some support on here and hear your stories about how you are getting on :)

Hi RWroe

I found the first week very hard Hun. Was so tired aswell but went for a full on house cleaning wk to keep busy! In bed for 7pm each night !!!! Currently on wk 6 and I'm gobsmacked I've made it this far but so proud.
Currently lost 1st 7lb an its wi tomorrow so fingers crossed! Keep going xxxxx

I'm on day 2 as well Hun on the SS+ I'm finding it very hard I weight 19st 11lbs so u can imagine I have a lot to loose

Thanks guys its nice to know I am not alone!! I have 6 stone to lose for lots of reasons including trying to conceive for the last two and a half years and not being successful.

I am sure I will be in bed early each night!! Will need to keep busy too!

good luck to you guys too, keep me posted! X

Back