Day 2,

Jot

jo'stime
well guys day 2 is coming to a close and i am hungry tonight, Think my hands and feet have finally changed into a block of ice, its freezing.
Going to get some soups off my cdc tomorrow, that should give me a nice warm glow.
All in all feeling quite good, and very positive not a morsel has passed my lips today (oh except a small cuppa with skimmed milk) sorry cant go without at least one brew.

hope you have all done well today.

Jo:party0019:

well guys day 2 is coming to a close and i am hungry tonight, Think my hands and feet have finally changed into a block of ice, its freezing.
Going to get some soups off my cdc tomorrow, that should give me a nice warm glow.
All in all feeling quite good, and very positive not a morsel has passed my lips today (oh except a small cuppa with skimmed milk) sorry cant go without at least one brew.

hope you have all done well today.

Jo:party0019:

Hey Jo - sounds like you had another great day - well done :D

freezing is GOOD - sure sign that ketosis isn't far off.....!!!

stick with it !!!

love

Debz xx

WOO HOO go Jot, another day under your belt, well done hun xxxx

Well done Jot on getting through the day it's a lovely warming satisfied feeling isnt it :)

Well done too for resisting the hunger temptations they'll be gone soon roll on a successful day 3 :)

That was spooky Jot was just about to post a thread to see how you were doing. Well done for getting to the end of day 2 and being freezing is a good sign! Get your thermals out you'll need them..

Heres to day 3 for you and 7 for me...

Love

Thanks guys for your support, got a busy day at work tomorrow so i wont have to much time to think about it. Probably the best way its amazing how many times yesterday i went to the cupboard then the fridge and went and sat back down. Bet that has interupted some of my habitual brain patterns. Has any one else had the odd cuppa while ssing.

Jo:eek:

Hi Poohbearmufc,

That is spooky, we have definatley entered the twighlight zone.
Thanks for your support mate.

:talk017::vibes::vibes:

Always here, although work have taken my access away so I have to wait till I get home and get the laptop fired up!

Keep up the good work!

Love

Hi Jot, well done to you! I have just finished day 5. I must say that I have followed the diet 100% and I used to love a cuppa, tea or coffee but it had to be very milky. No one ever left enough room in the cup for me to put my milk in! But, I have given it up entirely as I think this diet is very 'scientific'. However, one thing that is keeping me pretty happy at the moment is a few cups of 'espresso' during the day, you can buy instant espresso, not quite the same as the machine made, but definitely filling a gap for me!

Hi Jot, well done to you! I have just finished day 5. I must say that I have followed the diet 100% and I used to love a cuppa, tea or coffee but it had to be very milky. No one ever left enough room in the cup for me to put my milk in! But, I have given it up entirely as I think this diet is very 'scientific'. However, one thing that is keeping me pretty happy at the moment is a few cups of 'espresso' during the day, you can buy instant espresso, not quite the same as the machine made, but definitely filling a gap for me!

Thanks for the tip, yes i know tea will have to stop.
Must admit i am not a coffee drinker, but this is where i need to make changes. Good luck for day 6.

Jo:eek:

Back