day 2 :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rebecca261, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. rebecca261

rebecca261 New Member

Hi all I am on day 2 of lipotrim and I am really struggling I am so hungry my mouth tastes horrible, my head hurts and I woke this morning with terrible leg pain is this normal and how long will this last?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BIGTsmallt

BIGTsmallt Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It'll pass. Drink loads of water though. 4 litres.
    I usually sleep a lot first few days. Gets me through the hard bit. I'm on day 10 now. Feeling very comfy now. You will too. Keep at it. It's worth it.

4. rebecca261

rebecca261 New Member

Ooh thankyou. Really 4 litres? Thought was 4 pints :mad: thats maybe where am going wrong

5. stevefish69

stevefish69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yup - Keep at it Rebecca

As advised just try to drink loads, the first few days I had some early nights too. I'm now on day 22 and never dreamed id make it this far.

Good luck and stick with it, the results are amazing :)

6. semper fi

semper fi Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hi hope you managed to get through the day. Just think you are nearly to the easier bit. Apparently the first 3 days are the worst. Keep going.

7. goodbyeflappymumtum

goodbyeflappymumtum Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    keep going, the beginning is the worst but it gets much easier after day 4/5!

8. tigger22

tigger22 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    As everyone said it does get easier with time , hang in there .. I'm on day 4 today , my hubby is doing it too ,which isn't so bad but we still have to feed the kids

9. nataliej

nataliej Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    How have you found it tigger? Do you think your in kerosis yet? Week 1 will soon be over and you'll be flying!...nearly end of week 4 for me!
    I admire people who have to cook for kids hubby's etc....must be so hard! I come straight home and sit in my room with my water haha so good on you!

10. tigger22

tigger22 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Natalie
    Apart from smelling food everywhere oh god it's hard , got my kids a Chinese takeaway last night and that was terrible but yeah I'm doing ok if I can keep occupied , plenty of cleaning lol

11. allanah

allanah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    haha i know how you feel my friends are munching a pizza in front of me at the moment :(

12. nataliej

nataliej Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    This diet takes so much willpower and discipline ? struggling this evening because I'm bored

13. tigger22

tigger22 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I didn't go to cinema cause I didn't want to smell the popcorn lol

14. nataliej

nataliej Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hahaha I couldn't go cinema it's too tempting with all the pic n mix etc and our is next door to nandos! Nightmare

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.