day 2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lucyann123, 24 June 2014 Social URL.

1. lucyann123

lucyann123 New Member

Hi all this is my second time on lipotrim I last used it in sep2009 weighing in at 18stone 6.5lbs I had a very unhealthy relationship with food and needed a complete break to readjust it worked well and I lost 2 stone and have never regained it back. I have restarted lipotrim yesterday at a weight of 11.11 after gaining 1 stone in last two months again through bad habits iam getting married in 14 weeks and have the dress which I can not do up so it's my motivation!!! As I am a lot lighter than last time can anyone tell me what kind of losses I should expect many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. goose

goose Well-Known Member

It usually averages out to a stone a month however you lose the most the first week ... I lose 9lbs first week than tend to average 3lbs a week x

4. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Everyone's different tho x

5. lucyann123

lucyann123 New Member

Thanks goose have set myself a unrealistic goal weightwise but as long as I can get my dress done up I'll be happy and I know it works am feeling a bit cranky and hungry today but am definitely going to.stick with it and weigh in next Monday is keeping me going