Day 2

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Here goes,

Yesterday 100% SS, no muffins, hehe

Chicken soup isn't nice, don't like Raspberry shakes :mad:

and i wasn't given any choc so not happy as i thought my LLC had given me some :mad:

But other than that, looking forward to another day of it,

Managed to sit through a friend eating Sausage and Chips last night, and a trip to the F&C shop,

Mind you, very attractive guy in there, so it was a good reminder why i am doing this, hehe

If your interested i am on Facebook: Mark Chevis - of Canterbury Christ Church Uni so feel free to add me and look at all my photos

Hi! I'm on day 4 and I have a similar amount of weight to lose to you. I am with you on the chicken soup, but don't mind the Raspberry shake. Think I like the shakes more than the soup and looking forward to having my first bar today!! Also have my drop-in and hoping I've lost just a little bit. When is your drop in? Have a good day:D

Hi Kaalin,

Drop in session was meant to be last night, but couldn't make it, and after 1 day i couldn't believe that i will have lost anything,

Shame i didn't check the packs when she gave them too me, as really want some chocolate, lol

Looking forward to the bars especially the toffee one, apparently it is like a Fudge Bar, and boy they are yummy,

Good luck with the drop in, how come your on bars after 4 days, doesn't it have to be 1 week,

>>>BIG KISSES<<<

Hi Kaalin,

Drop in session was meant to be last night, but couldn't make it, and after 1 day i couldn't believe that i will have lost anything,

Shame i didn't check the packs when she gave them too me, as really want some chocolate, lol

Looking forward to the bars especially the toffee one, apparently it is like a Fudge Bar, and boy they are yummy,

Good luck with the drop in, how come your on bars after 4 days, doesn't it have to be 1 week,

>>>BIG KISSES<<<

Hi Mark,

The toffee, fruit and lemon bars to me tasted like play dough with the same consistency. Bleugh!!!! I would suggest that you take the majority of peanut and cranberry and maybe one or two of the others. There are people who like the toffee bar but the most popular are the peanut and cranberry. There is nobody in our group that has anything other than those two. So its not just me ;)
Unless you are able to go and swap of course during the week.

T

Hi Mark, I don't know about the one week thing. We were just told we could have them on day 4, I didn't know it was one week. I can't believe they wanted to do the drop in after one day, seems daft! Keep us informed how you are doing. Will let you know how I get on tonight! x

I screwed up yesterday and ordered 7 Veg (I hate them) instead of the 7 mushroom which are the only savoury thing with any taste for me at the moment! I've called my LLC Maggie but got the answerphone. Not sure I can stand eating the veg over the weekend!

I screwed up yesterday and ordered 7 Veg (I hate them) instead of the 7 mushroom which are the only savoury thing with any taste for me at the moment! I've called my LLC Maggie but got the answerphone. Not sure I can stand eating the veg over the weekend!

I am not a fan of the veg either, but found it goes quite well if you combine the chicken with the veg.

I hope she gets back to you or even better if she can swap the packs for you over the weekend.

Just added you on facebook Mark.

Like the others, I only have cran/rasp and peanut bars!! Fruit and toffee only when we have another restriction on them!!

I like all the bars except for the fruit ..... love the toffee and the lemon when they are made into biscuits, totally moreish.

Back