1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

DAy 23ers 100% SS and others

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kerryberry, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

well i have my 3rd WI this morning i am a bit nervous i am hoping for 5lbs.

i don't really understand the weight loss on the this diet as i am consuming the same thing day in and day out yet weight losses are so different week from week ??

well i hope you are all doing ok and enjoying the sunshine xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kerryberry

4.5lbs off this week phew i am glad its over 3lbs as i find it hard when the loss is only 3lbs

well that sets me up for another week hope your all doing ok

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Well done KerryBerry.... keep up the good work...

Tracy
    x

5. herewego

herewego Well-Known Member

Well done Kerry! 4.5lbs is brilliant - how much have you lost in total now?

6. kerryberry

cheers ladies
    20lbs in 3 weeks is my total

7. Reject Doll

Reject Doll Well-Known Member

My week 3 WI today was only 3lbs but I have lost another 4 inches total so it's not all bad.

8. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Its the inches we think about last, but they com off too. I had my 5th WI and had lost 18inches all over! I may have had a slower loss then other ppl, but the inches speak for themselves, in CD manner of course :D

Reject Doll likes this.
  9. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Kerryberry.. i do like your man on your profile.. not that it was the talking about inches that made me say that of course :). xx

10. kerryberry

lol thanks nikki i wish he was my man he is a random man i googled i try and change them everyday

cheers everyone we are all getting there and your right the inch loss is fab and we forget to mention it with our Wi's