Day 26 and I'm starving - is it normal?!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bridejoo, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. bridejoo

bridejoo Member

Feel really weird today. I'm absolutely starving!
    Well I know its not real hunger and all that...!!! But I have real strong 'hunger type' feelings in my tummy. Feels weird. Is this normal?!
    XXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. steveyboy17

steveyboy17 Member

Diet:
    about to start lighter life
    me too

im always amazed when I read that people are no longer physically hungry as their have been times I nearly ate my own arm,sometimes ive eaten an extra bar as no amount of water will stop the hunger.maybe because im quite active and cycle 25 miles for work etc but I think its normal but it always goes eventually.

steve:wave_cry:

4. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Dear Steve, you must at all times resist the urge to eat yourself. It is counter productive to weightloss and you could even gain, particularly if it is a fleshy part like your arm!

Well done on all the cycling though!

Love

5. steveyboy17

steveyboy17 Member

Diet:
    about to start lighter life
    have coated it with marmite just in case

6. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Are you mad? I could not resist a marmite coated arm! Now mustard, that would have been far more effective!

7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Clearly the ketoes affecting peoples brains!
    Yes you can go through "hungry" days - with me its usually when I'm tired or stressed! Days like that I have an extra marigold stock and makes me feel like I've had an extra pack!

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

mmmmmm......Marmite!!!!!!

9. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally would go for my thigh, it's less flabby and meatier. Maybe with a nice honey glaze...(drools)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.