Day 27 in the Lipotrim House!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Chunkydunker, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Chunkydunker

Chunkydunker Fat Fighter!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    And I'm feeling on top of the world - thank god after the weekend from hell. So I def think I should not have drank alcohol on Friday and being so ill over the weekend has definately made up my mind that I will not been drinking anymore! Well water and shakes only! Me and Erin have been for a lovely walk on the beach this morning, shes having her dinner and I just popped on to say I'm feeling great. To anyone who is struggling I would have to say that you just have to stick to this diet 100% for good results and you will also find it easier than you think. My jeans were literally falling down my legs when we were walking, I'm so happy! Although I do love these jeans, I'm gonna have to go and buy the same pair but in a smaller size! God it feels good to say that! Anyway I'm rambling again. Hope everyone is sharing in my great mood today. Happy shaking guys xxx :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

Its nice to hear your feeling well. I was drinking on saturday night didnt dare go to weigh tho on monday. Its gonna be hard this month for me got a few nights out planned and i cant go into a pub and not drink :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.