Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 27ers SS 100% and everyone else welcome

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kerryberry, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    been supplying at a school today so not been online till now.

today is ok i am sooooo hungry and tired at the mo not sure why

but i am doing ok hope you are all doing well xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    i thought it gets better :( am only on day 4!!!
    am sure you just need a good sleep we cant be robots all the time

xx

4. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kerry & all,

I've been hungry today as well, but that is probably because I did an 810 day yesterday (planned & with CDC support). I've probably come out of ketosis which would explain the hunger.

I felt completely in control yesterday though so am happy about that. I'm doing a week of 810 soon but wanted a trial run first so thought fathers day would be a good time to try :). I was sure I'd be craving like mad today, but I'm happy being back on SS and apart from a bit of hunger feel just fine.

It's reassuring to know that the step up isn't as much of a leap as I thought it would be.

Am going to Bluewater tonight to get some work clothes as my trousers are now too big.:wee:

Keep glugging that water!

Oh and Jayne - it really does get easier! I still get hungry at times but it's completely managable and I've realised that being a little hungry won't kill me. Just the thought of being hungry used to make me panic before :rolleyes:...

5. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    cheers alli i have been having more soups and i don't think they fill me up as much as the shakes
    have fun clothes shopping i can't wait to get to that point.

jaynie it does get better the hunger is ok its not as bad as day 2/3 lol i am just moaning i get abit like this when its feeding time for my kids and hubby but its not strong enough for me to give in.

6. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Clothes shopping was not much fun! I am between sizes and ended up buying a skirt that's too small to wear as I didn't want to spend money on a skirt that won't fit next week.

I really struggle to buy things for myself :(. For the past few years all my shopping has been for the children and i've only bought stuff for myself if I really needed it. So, of course, today when i was supposed to shop for myself I kept finding myself in the children's dept and have picked up several outfits for the kids and just this one measly skirt for me.

Oh well, babysteps..at least I got something even if I can't wear it for a few weeks!

7. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    aaahhh how crap but it won't be long and you will be in the skirt and then buying loads more i buy my in between clothes on ebay and then sell them on again

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.