day 27ers SS 100% and everyone else welcome

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kerryberry, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    been supplying at a school today so not been online till now.

today is ok i am sooooo hungry and tired at the mo not sure why

but i am doing ok hope you are all doing well xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    i thought it gets better :( am only on day 4!!!
    am sure you just need a good sleep we cant be robots all the time

xx

4. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kerry & all,

I've been hungry today as well, but that is probably because I did an 810 day yesterday (planned & with CDC support). I've probably come out of ketosis which would explain the hunger.

I felt completely in control yesterday though so am happy about that. I'm doing a week of 810 soon but wanted a trial run first so thought fathers day would be a good time to try :). I was sure I'd be craving like mad today, but I'm happy being back on SS and apart from a bit of hunger feel just fine.

It's reassuring to know that the step up isn't as much of a leap as I thought it would be.

Am going to Bluewater tonight to get some work clothes as my trousers are now too big.:wee:

Keep glugging that water!

Oh and Jayne - it really does get easier! I still get hungry at times but it's completely managable and I've realised that being a little hungry won't kill me. Just the thought of being hungry used to make me panic before :rolleyes:...

5. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    cheers alli i have been having more soups and i don't think they fill me up as much as the shakes
    have fun clothes shopping i can't wait to get to that point.

jaynie it does get better the hunger is ok its not as bad as day 2/3 lol i am just moaning i get abit like this when its feeding time for my kids and hubby but its not strong enough for me to give in.

6. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Clothes shopping was not much fun! I am between sizes and ended up buying a skirt that's too small to wear as I didn't want to spend money on a skirt that won't fit next week.

I really struggle to buy things for myself :(. For the past few years all my shopping has been for the children and i've only bought stuff for myself if I really needed it. So, of course, today when i was supposed to shop for myself I kept finding myself in the children's dept and have picked up several outfits for the kids and just this one measly skirt for me.

Oh well, babysteps..at least I got something even if I can't wear it for a few weeks!

7. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    aaahhh how crap but it won't be long and you will be in the skirt and then buying loads more i buy my in between clothes on ebay and then sell them on again

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.