• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 3 - Advice needed

Calling all experienced CD SSers :help2:

I'm on day 3 and have read that days 3-5 are the hardest.

I'm really hungry and am shaking like a leaf. I've drunk loads of water and am currently on my 9th Pint (just over 5 lts).

Why is this happening, and what can I do to make it go away?

Would appreciate any help/advice or encouragement.
:needhug:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
You are drinking rather a lot of water, which can cause all sorts if taken in a short period of time.

I am on my 12th Week and have never been over 3L of water per day!

Do you think I'm drinking too much?
9pts in 10 1/2 hours.

I've always drunk alot and have been tested for diabetes in the past (my Mom made me) but the test has always been negative.

Will this stop when I'm in Ketosis?

Many Thanks for your help
:thankyou:

There is absolutely no chance of me cheating, not even a little bit. I'm very determined but just concerned by the way I am feeling.:(

I'll take the advice and have an early one, tomorrow's another day.

Thanks again

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
A good nights sleep and a bit of TLC sorted me - ketosis makes it easier

ava

Silver Member
I felt exactly the same on day 3, i think i went to bed at about 8pm i felt that ill!!! Once your in Ketosis (which will be soon) you will feel much better. Stick with it, this is the hardest bit, it does get easier :)

Hello and thankyou all for your kind words.

I'm now in ketosis and fell a million times better :D

I'm reallly looking forward to my WI tomorrow as by my reckoning I've lost over 10lbs :party0048:

glad ur feeling better.i havent suffered like you, am on day 3 and feeling ok .... admittly i could eat but im not really hungry . good luck with wi , let us know how it goes .
hugs