Day 3 done :)))

hang in there.....these days r the toughest after that ull be all fine and will be very happy see ur weight after a week.....!good luck

am just finishing day 3 too am feeling week shaky and hungry, got some keto test strips from asda, gonna use them and keep a check on my levels.

Was day 3 for me as well yesterday
Keep focused trust me it's all well worth it and these feelings your experiencing will soon pass, I'm not feeling too bad this time but my first time wad pure hell for 12 whole long long days lol
Good luck to u all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

asda pharmacy

Lloyds pharmacy stock them too. I am restarting ss+ monday after going up a few plans. Hang in there x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 4 for me today and am feeling better than the last 3 days :). Was incredibly grumpy but that might have been because I was drinking large amounts of coffee prior to starting. Today I feel good and it helped that the little wee sticks turned pink last night which is a good boost for me.
Keep it up everyone will be worth it in the end :-D

without going into to much detail ive just used the ketostix and the result was the 4th along at 1.5mmol/L

thanx for the tip but don't think i have to worry about being dehydrated with the amount of water that i drink, try to drink at least 4 pints if not more of water per day.

Back