day 3 of cruise - another 2lb dropped

curvygirlie

I thought my eyes were deceiving me when i stepped on the scales this morning... another 2lb lost (now 10lbs in 8 days)

It's such an incentive to carry on - yesterday had a wobble where i ended up having 2 bags of Twistees which are 250 cals each (maltese cheesy crisps - a bit like nik-naks). :17729: I realise I'm probably going to stall or gain 2moro but I am firmly back on the wagon today.

This diet does work - I've never been so motivated to continue a diet as I have on Dukan. So chuffed.... :clap:

Don't worry - I've had a few wobbles - had a bag of crisps one day, had 2 jaffa cakes one day, had one of Joe's home made chocolate buns another day and I've lost weight every week - ableit only 1.6lbs last week when I had 2 of Saf's onion bhajis at Helen's birthday buffet
Ewa x

i think we may have a few more wobbles next friday when we go to Spain? Me and you are gonna have to do some savvy shopping at the supermarket.
I think i'm gonna make some dukan cookies (gallette recipe but done on baking tray in oven) and take them with me and get some plain fat free yoghurt for my breakfasts.

ladies, any suggestions on dukan-ing whilst on holiday would be gratefully received :thankyou:

another 2lb, well done... I thought the weight loss might stall in cruise especially as I'm doing 1/1 but I'm the same loosing a bit every day.

Lucky use off on hols! lucky things!

just 3 nights and 4 days. EwaD had the great idea of doing 4 PP days before we go so we can have 4 PV days whilst on holiday and enjoy fish and salads.

She's a clever girl, it never even occured to me...

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think that the Dr used to originally prescribe 5 days PP, then PV for 5 days. The alternating 1 PV and 1 PP day were then suggested by him because it's less tedious and to stop boredom creeping in. The Dr said the results are the same whichever way you choose.

i think that's correct??

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think that the Dr used to originally prescribe 5 days PP, then PV for 5 days. The alternating 1 PV and 1 PP day were then suggested by him because it's less tedious and to stop boredom creeping in. The Dr said the results are the same whichever way you choose.

i think that's correct??

This is exactly what I just read in the book. :)

Well done on your continuing weight loss.

Back