Attack Day 3 of my attack!

ceridwen

Silver Member
Hello!

I started the Dukan diet on Thursday, and today is day 3 of my 'attack' phase. I'm already getting a bit bored of meat, as I'm literally just eating a steak or some chicken, so think I need to browse this site for some recipes!! Yesterday I had a steak for dinner, with a side of chicken.... :p

Tomorrow I'm into 'cruise' phase and looking forward to introducing some vegetables!

I weighed myself today, and so far I've dropped 4lbs.

I hope this diet works for me!

Last edited:
Ceri you will love this diet and as you grow more confident you will learn to spruce up a bit the PP days. I love making a curry sauce using my FF yoghurt and some curry powder for PP days, one of my fave things is onion and chilly minced meat with one beaten egg thrown in and some fresh parsley and baked in the oven until the egg sets. Yummy and easy to make, also burgers are fab homemade with a herb raita type sauce. Keep focused you will get the hang of it and once you're in the zone you will be amazed how the weight just drops off. Good luck xx

Thanks Monica! Burgers and curry, both YUM!

I think this is the key to me carrying on with this, making myself 'proper' meals.

On my first day I had a really weird dinner - 1 x boiled egg, 1 x sea bass, a few slices of chicken and a few prawns.... oh and a spoonful of natural fat free yoghurt. It just looked strange on the plate, and my boyfriend gave me a really odd look....:eek:

Anyway, thanks for the tip, I think I may try burgers tonight!

It does get easier, attack is hard because your not used to using the high protein foods only. Its hard to come up with new things to do with them. There are loads of recipes online for the attack phase, eggs are a great filler! Stock up on herbs and spices and lemon juice. Try different spices in different ways to make marinades on your chicken. 0% yogurt or fromas frais is great for marinades or sauces.

Introducing veg is great, again though, you need to figure out new ways to cook things. I've found my kitchen again on this diet.

Good luck with it, it works :D

FF

Aghhh... I thought I'd responded to this, but it's not showing up?!...

Anyway, thanks for the recipe tips Monica! I think I will make some burgers today - lean mince, onion, herbs, egg to bind and I will chuck in the oven.

Hi fat frog! I was so keen to start this diet that I didn't really prepare properly for it, so I'm learning new recipes as I go along. I need to start making my food more interesting, so I'll start using herbs, spices, etc! Thanks:)

Good luck Ceri girls are so right look up recipies so that you dont get board, great advice from Colette she suggests do a weekly plan of meals so you dont have to think about it, it will also help with your shopping lists. This diet is great once your in the swing you'll love it x

Back