Day 3 of Lipotrim!! Anybody else just starting??

Its £38 /week but if you buy a months worth in one go its £124 which is a massive saving on £180 for lipotrim. Also - they let you have 4 shakes per day. Calorie intake is slightly more, but it still works with using ketosis. I ordered a starter pack for £27 which is a weeks worth - just to see what they taste of...

Well done...these pounds are dropping off you. It really won't take many more weeks at this rate Becka! Fantastic. Xxx

Thank you both! But I have still made the decision to stop. This is an excellent starting point but I don't want to rely on this to be my only way of weight loss. So I'm going forward with refeeding starting today! On the bright side.... I went to try on dresses yesterday and I think I have chosen!! It looks completely different on me now I'm not as heavy! I got some free samples of the maintenance formulas arrive yesterday. By the time I had got home the dog had eaten my caramel bar!! Fortunately he's okay just might get a bit of wind!!

oh how fantastic for you! that's good news. I had a thought you would refeed for your visitors next week - but you've done fantastic! I guess I'll be over on the other forum from Thursday too...but if it doesn't work out, for whatever reasons, I'll be back on here. I've enjoyed the rapid weight loss & haven't found it terribly difficult. In some weird way, the whole 'eating' part is taken away completely and that has made it all easier.
Hope you still bob in here from time to time Becka. x

I have really enjoyed it too but I know deep down inside I need to know for myself I can do it without this :) I don't know where to go now... I feel a bit homeless lol any suggestions anyone? If anyone wants to keep in touch please message me :) Would be nice to know how everyone is getting on :) xx

OK. Still hanging in there...my slim and save stuff arrived and I simply can't wait until Thursday so I can a) be weighed and b) start something different. There are just tonnes of flavours in the box, and meals too so not just shakes. I'm not going to start it before Thurs but its tempting me! I had a sneaky weigh on Sunday and was most disappointed that I hadn't instantly lost 2 stone - I need to keep focussed and not be distracted I think.
How are you doing Jester? Had a weigh in recently? How are you finding it?

OK. Still hanging in there...my slim and save stuff arrived and I simply can't wait until Thursday so I can a) be weighed and b) start something different. There are just tonnes of flavours in the box, and meals too so not just shakes. I'm not going to start it before Thurs but its tempting me! I had a sneaky weigh on Sunday and was most disappointed that I hadn't instantly lost 2 stone - I need to keep focussed and not be distracted I think.
How are you doing Jester? Had a weigh in recently? How are you finding it?

Good to hear your hanging in, how long did you try lt for? Slim and save sounds good more flavours mmm be interested to see how you get on, goin to try all strawberry next week as the chocolate and vanilla hard to get down, lol weigh in is tommorow atfernoon, fingers crossed its a goid one again x would be so good if the scales were good to us and we could lose all we needed too over night ha ha x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know - I wish I could just pay someone to make me instantly slim. It'd be so worth it even if it cost a fortune!
Anyway, on Thurs I'll have finished my 4 weeks and so far I've lost 23lb but I'm hoping for another 4lb this week. I know what you mean about the shakes. The very first one was the worst - I remember having to hold my nose and just swig it down. I haven't been able to have a vanilla shake since week 1. I initially only liked the strawberry ones but I've got used to the choc ones now. And yesterday I voluntarily had a 'flapjack' for my lunch. Its hard to eat - REALLY dry - but I managed it. I am so looking forward to the variety from Thurs...let us know how you get on tomorrow - here's hoping its a big loss. x

I would pay lots to instantly be thin lol, gosh yes my very first one was vanilla oh how it made me feel sick, now I mix with only 200ml water and its thicker and goes down, strawberry goes down the easiest lol choc is ok at night, with I could have the flapjacks as a change but allergic to nuts so can't, finding the taste in my mouth vile, I am on my 3rd weigh in tommorw, I bet your taste buds will be dancing on thursday with the flavours lol let me know how they taste, is it much cheaper tban lt? I pay £36 a week,

Well my pharmacist charges £45.15 for a weeks worth of lipotrim. You can buy slim and save for £124 for a months supply but me and my sis in law have decided to go halves so we can order 2 weeks at a time, which works out at £62 for 2 weeks - so much cheaper than Lipotrim. However if the pounds don't come off as fast, then I'm likely to go back on it. I want to lose another stone by the end of June. That's do-able right? I mean, I've got enough to lose after all.

Gosh I pay £36 a week wonder why its so different? Yeah you can do it, I am hoping for another stone by then 2 lol, I have 4 week.s to the wedding, lost 5lb today.
Got all strawberry shakes this week lol, good luck starting your slim and save tommorw, good that you have someone to share with , x

Hi, before I heAd over to the s and s thread I just thought I'd check in and let you know I had a 5lb loss today. Woohoo...so that's 2 stone in 4 weeks.
Had my first s and s shake this morning.....omg it doesn't compare, it's a different league entirely. It was beautiful!!!

Wow well done you!! Keep checking in let us know how your getting along, glad they taste good lol x x take care

Hello ladies! Just thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing? I've just had my weigh in after refeeding and have lost 2lb so really happy. Was really nervous about eating again cos I didn't want to put on any weight so am pleased. I don't know how it will be for everyone else but just to let you know my mindset has changed.. I physically can't eat as much as I used to and I don't want to either. Good luck everyone and keep in touch :) x

Fab news and lovely to hear that you still remain in control becka. Im currently LOVING slim and save for the taste and variety. ..looking forward to my first weigh in on Thurs.

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd stop by and see how you're all doing, in the hope that this thread might flag up somewhere. So much has changed since I last visited! How is the S&S plan working for you Tequila? And how are you getting on with the refeed, Becka?

I'm pleased to say the high protein / no carbs / limited dairy plan that I've been on since finishing LT at the end of week 2 seems to be working. To date, I've lost 26 pounds altogether (17 of those on LT) and it would have been more but I had my weekend away with my family at the end of May and I managed to put on a spectacular 8 pounds in 4 days!! I didn't even eat too many naughty things but I think it was the alcohol intake :) But, I got back on plan as soon as I got back and managed to lose that 8 pounds plus another 2 in the following 7 days. I'm in the right mindset now, plus my clothes are looser and I've bought a few in smaller sizes, which is always a nice boost! And people are noticing, which is an even bigger boost!!

I really hope everyone is still doing well,

xxx

Back