Day 3 OMG

LeanneF

Day 3 nearly over thank god! I am starving! Please tell me these hunger feelings go away after today! :wave_cry:

Mine did, and it gets easier

xxxx

Yes hunny they do, hang on in there, it really does get better. You are over the worst of it now x x x

day three was by far the hardest day for me, honest! Get through today and it will only get easier. Drink heaps of water, that's what I did when I felt hungry.
Good luck!
Bingbong

Hang on in.. day 3 is the worst.. :) gets easier and day 7 means a weigh in to celebrate! ;)

I am also on day 3, it doesn't really help that it falls on a friday, had to try and explain the situation to my friends who were shocked at the fact i wasn't going out in town this week !!
I am getting a little bit hungry but i am not finding it that intense to be honest, i am simply shocked at how nice these chocolate shakes taste, sooooo tasty.

Today's my day 3 also. I've been feeling more hungry and was getting really grossed-out on the shakes. Went and looked at the MiniMins Inspirational Slide Show and felt better.

I find it doesn't get any easier after day 3. I have to survive a week or two until I feel that the hunger is gone. I've only done LT once before and it took me two weeks (cheat free) to get over these feelings.

I'm at the end of week one on CD now and I still had hunger pangs today. Hopefully in a few days it'll be ok.

I hate hearing everyone say 'after day 3/4 you don't feel hungry'. I think that's not true and can make people feel disappointed and want to give in because after day 3 they still feel hungry.

Everybody is different and it make take a couple of weeks to get over the hunger pangs. Hopefully you'll be lucky and get over them quickly but don't give up hope if you don't. You will adjust, it just might be a little bit longer.

Thanks every1! Day 4 and im still starving! I 'm not going to give up though i have come this far! Lol

Hopefully they will go away soon! Thanks coconut, i thought everyones hunger should go away by day 3 but obviously not! So just got to hang on in there until they do. 1st weigh in will be on Wednesday as CDC can't see me on tues! So hopefully all this will pay off!

x

I'm on day 7, and though I haven't had too much trouble feeling hungry during the day, nights are just terrible. Last night I woke up around 3:00 AM so hungry I could hardly stand it. It took a long time to fall asleep, and when I finally did, I started dreaming that super-obese people were staring at me while I wolfed down big greasy hunks of KFC chicken.

Hang in there! It does pass, and when you see your losses you'll be so happy. It is worth it.

Day 2 and feeling awful!!

Hi,

I am on day 2 of ss+, not feeling hungry particularly, but i have the most awful headache, feel lethargic and just unwell, is this normal and will it pass??

I got weighed this morning as well, scales said i had lost 4lb since yesterday, really spurred me on, so i got on again later today but they said i had put 3 back on again....

Back