Day 3 on TS struggling a little!

lauraxx

Hi,

I ordered my first bumper pack after jumping on the scales and weight in at 13 stone 4... the heaviest I can ever remember being (apart from when I just gave birth ha) My husband is away on tour at the minute and is due back for his r'n'r in 6 weeks and 6 days (and counting lol) want to lose as much as possible before he comes home so I feel like myself again, in the 12 weeks hes been gone ive just comfort ate my through piles of pizza and chocolate :sigh:. I am so determined now though!

Ive been reading all your posts and its really inspired me to get this far but oh my god I am absolutley starving! Ive been drinking about 4 litres of water a day just to get rid of my rumbling tummy! Will it get easier as I know Im only on day 3 but Im hoping for some light at the end of this very hungry tired and weak tunnel! Im weighing daily as a bit of motivation to keep going and am already down 7 pounds in 2 days :D just hope it gets a little easier! Congratulations to everyone on their losses they are amazing!!!!!!!!!! xxx

lauraxx said:
Hi,

I ordered my first bumper pack after jumping on the scales and weight in at 13 stone 4... the heaviest I can ever remember being (apart from when I just gave birth ha) My husband is away on tour at the minute and is due back for his r'n'r in 6 weeks and 6 days (and counting lol) want to lose as much as possible before he comes home so I feel like myself again, in the 12 weeks hes been gone ive just comfort ate my through piles of pizza and chocolate :sigh:. I am so determined now though!

Ive been reading all your posts and its really inspired me to get this far but oh my god I am absolutley starving! Ive been drinking about 4 litres of water a day just to get rid of my rumbling tummy! Will it get easier as I know Im only on day 3 but Im hoping for some light at the end of this very hungry tired and weak tunnel! Im weighing daily as a bit of motivation to keep going and am already down 7 pounds in 2 days :D just hope it gets a little easier! Congratulations to everyone on their losses they are amazing!!!!!!!!!! xxx

It really does get easier. If your diet was a bit high on carbohydrate before you started it can take a bit longer. It really took me about a week to start feeling good and not hungry. If you have to have a fourth packet to ease yourself in do it - very quickly it will feel better and the new slim you will be ready and waiting for your husbands return.

hang on in Laura and good luck

GSQ

Hi Laura

it really does get easier, i was feeling just like you only last week but a week on and things have changed so much. I never would of thought i could go a day without food and struggling to ge the shakes down me although i am making sure i do as i know i need them to keep healthy.

Hang on in there hun, as better days are not far away.

Good luck

Dee
xx

hi i've just started this diet this is day to if u want some1 to do it with and give you suport im here x

Thank you for your support! My diet was extremley high in carbohydrates (all the bad ones too) Im actually in bed now looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow! Im glad it gets easier just need to make it through these few days! Well done for making it through deecee66, I actually couldnt imagine not being able to have my shake lol! How have all your losses been? Do they slow down very drastically? Hi honeytemple88 that would be lovely! How are you finding today? xx

Hi Laura

I think reading others posts is that the weight loss does slow down but is still a good amount each week I lost 9lbs in the first week so if I can lose 3-4lbs this week I will be happy.
I also found going to bed early on the harder days helped.
Good luck and hope you find things get easier for you soon.

Dee
Xx

Hey,

3-4 pounds a week is still alot I would be really happy with that! I actually went to bed at 7.30 last night watched eastenders and was asleep by half 9 haha! I had my first bar this morning and it was delicious think thats made me feel so much better! Also got on the scales this morning and Im down to 12 stone 9! I actually cant believe it, 9 pounds in 3 days! Im definitley feeling alot more positive about it now! Im hoping now to get to 12 stone 7 by wednesday! xxx

Well done Laura for sticking to it and your sneaky pre WI loss ! I think a lot of us go to bed early . Hey that's good as plenty of beauty sleep (we are supposed to get 10 hours they say in order to rejuvenate our cells) plus drinking loads of water. Your hubby is going to think he's at the wrong house when he gets back . Slim you with stunning skin !!! X

im finding it ok atm my ketosis has kicked in so im not hungry at all i find myself going and looking in the fridge must be habbit , n if your struggling hun half ur packs that what i do i do hlf at 9am,11am,1pm,3pm,5pm and last meal at 7 its alot easyer that way u had any sneaky looks at the scale im a series weighter lmao i need to get out of this habbit of weigh in myself each mornin but happy with results so far lol how u finding it n what day u on hun ?

sorry just see 9lb wow that great weight loss hun u must b well happy with that are u exercising ??

Aaargh fell of the wagon on sunday night with a curry and chocolate... massive oops and I was so annoyed but instead of completley giving up I got back on it the next day 100% (although I am drinking dr peppar zero when I need a pick me up.. every few hours lol) Im feeling really positive and I know I can do this.. helps that my first way in was -11 pounds!!!!! Yay. And not really any exercise for me yet, I am running around after a 2 year old though! Ive booked him in for nursery 1 afternoon a week for a bit of me time swimming shopping etc, my husband thinks I should go for another afternoon too so Im thinking about it (hes been away for 13 weeks now), hopefully my weight loss wont slow too much this week! How is everyone doing? xxxx

hey this is my third day today and finding it toughest so far but hey, nearly bedtime ( which is now really early to avoid fridge raids!!) am so piggy with food i thought it best to remove it completely which is why i choose exante, am really determined to see it through. Good luck to all other new starters xx

lauraxx said:
Aaargh fell of the wagon on sunday night with a curry and chocolate... massive oops and I was so annoyed but instead of completley giving up I got back on it the next day 100% (although I am drinking dr peppar zero when I need a pick me up.. every few hours lol) Im feeling really positive and I know I can do this.. helps that my first way in was -11 pounds!!!!! Yay. And not really any exercise for me yet, I am running around after a 2 year old though! Ive booked him in for nursery 1 afternoon a week for a bit of me time swimming shopping etc, my husband thinks I should go for another afternoon too so Im thinking about it (hes been away for 13 weeks now), hopefully my weight loss wont slow too much this week! How is everyone doing? xxxx

Definitely have another afternoon for you ! Will do you loads of good and you do sn exercise class or sleep . It's exhausting being effectively a single mum and you deserve it and I am sure your 2 year old will love it once he/ she gets settled . Well done on getting back on the wagon xxx

sorry bout you falling of the waggon great that you got straight back on just keep positive and you do great n im great thanx hun on day 11 still 100% n lost 6lb (TOTM) im really happy cause i aint done no exercise but im runnin after my 3 years old and new born but thats great exercise in itself lol hope you dont have any more slip up just keep a positive mind x gd luck for week 2 weight in hun hope u get anoth big number x

Back