Day 3 SS

Zolaw088

Hi all just thought i'd write a quick post...

This is my first time on CD after following WW and SW and only ever losing a stone. I have 5-6stones to lose and my friend is on CD and recommended me to try it.

I'm now on day 3 and finding it surprisingly easy. I thought i would be climbing the walls for first few days til ketosis kicked in but it really hasnt been too bad. I haven't had headaches, just felt a little sick after my tetra packs and have felt tired but that seems to be getting better today (well i don't want an afternoon nap yet anyway!)

I have also jumped on my scales (naughty i know) to see how i'm getting on and i have lost 5lbs hopefully i will just keep losing for the rest of the week til weigh in!

I think this forum is great..i got lots of tips off here before i started and its really spurred me on to lose the weight. I am going on holiday in July and can't wait to feel confident in a bikini again :)

How long has it taken everyone to go into ketosis? I don't have ketostix but wondering if i am on my way there already - purely due to how well i am handling it!!!

Fantastic keep on going now, the second time i did SS i took me 2 days to get back in ketosis.! me and my CDC were shocked.! lol

you will be wearing a bikini in july i promise you hun.!!!

CD is the besssst.!

Good luck. I always hop on the scales before WI, it becomes an addiction.

Glad you are finding it easy, because thats bodes well for you being able to stick to it long term. It will work (as you have seen), so keep with it.

Back