Day 3, struggling....please help!

kimby

Ok, i started this sooo determined.. Well i still am determined but its the start of day three now and my heart feels like its gonna jump outta my chest and im feeling weak and like im going to faint, antbody else feel like this at the start.. does it pass? :cry:

Hi Kimby, i'm day 3 also, and feeling similar, i have done lipotrim before and yes it does pass i think day 3 and 4 are the worst but honestly if you can get through the next 2 days it gets soooooooo much easier. hang in there!!!

thanks soo much, was just a bit worried because i barely had the energy to make my shake this morning. Im hearing it gets better once the ketosis kicks in... i hope so!!!

Ok, i started this sooo determined.. Well i still am determined but its the start of day three now and my heart feels like its gonna jump outta my chest and im feeling weak and like im going to faint, antbody else feel like this at the start.. does it pass? :cry:

First few days are difficult until you get into keytones, then things become slightly easier. Turning point tend to be your first weigh in where you are likely to shed between 4-14 Ibs depending on your height and weight. Keep at it and stay 100%.
Come back after your first weigh in and report your huge loss and let's all celebrate with you:D

Kimby Im on day 4 and yesterday I felt pretty lightheaded too - so it must be normal......hoping after today ketosis will kick in.

Best of luck and hang in there. If you are at home maybe even try and go to bed for a bit

oh i wish i could, i have to go for a twelve hour shift in work now! bla!!! But glad to hear day 4 feels a bit better... i will post again after my shift and hopefully i will be feeling ok. thanks everyone.

hang in there

Hi Kimby! yesterday was my day 3 and I was feeling terrible and ready to give up. Light head, exhausted, foggy brain - just not me at all. Today is day 4 for me and I'm feeling loads better. I checked my ketones and I'm definitely in ketosis now so that made me feel loads better and I've been in a great frame of mind all day.

Keep posting too as I think it helps to share how you're feeling and get some support from the group.

Like everyone has said.. hang in there, it will get better.

just going to bed now, finished day 3 sucessfully, so happy with that, starting to feel a bit better so hopefully will feel 100 % tomorrow. Jillz congrats for gettin thru it an thanks a million for the reply. will def keep updating.. oh and can i just get them ketosis sticks in the chemist? are they expensive???

just woke up on day 4, feeling pretty positive, and pretty fresh to be honest, just heading out for another 12 hour shift.

i just take the hand shaker so they are warm and lumpy.. bleugh!!!! no matter how much you shake the lumps just wont budge!!! im just finished day 4, feeling pretty good actually, roll on day 5! how about you jillz, how are you getting on???

Awh I know it's difficult at work. Nothing like a few ice cubes in it! Glad you're feeling better today. Day 3 was definitely the hardest for me too. This was day 5 for me and was ultra busy and ultra stressed at work so didn't notice I wasn't drinking enough water. Bit tired this evening but i'm sure i'll be grand in the morning. Bit worried about the weekend as our weekends revolve around eating. I'll have to find something else to do lol

Back