DAY 3...STRUGGLING..:-(

Lisadicko

On day 3 today & really really struggling.. I'm soooo light headed, hungry & dizzy & my head is pounding... When will this awful feeling pass... I'm also very grumpy & miserable! I've had loads of water so it can't be that... I knew it was never going to be easy but this is just plain torture!!!

day 3 was by far the worst for me.

I had the same as you dizzy, weak, bad headache & bad mood lol

I went to bed early and it was much better in the morning and only improves the longer I've been on it

week 2 WI is tomorrow. this week went much faster

Please stick with it, it will get easier over the next few days :D Think about the benefit in the end.

Hey Lisa.... hang in there.. it gets so much easier. On day 3 and 4 i was all smiles to everyone, but inwardly i was thinkin.... omg what have i done... how am i gonna stick this.... but before you know it i was on week 2 then week 3 and now ive just completed 11 weeks which absolutely few by and im beginning re-feed! I started at 16st 11lbs eleven weeks ago and today im 13st 5lbs...... i cant tell you enough how quickly it passes.... so chin up and stay strong... distract yourself and stay positive... when you think you're gonna lose it and are ready to have a grumpy moment.... head upstairs and lie down for ten mins... that's what i did at the start... but that all passes coz when the weight starts to fall off, you get on such a high and just sail thru! To be honest im havin salads the past two days, but i actually miss the shakes.... they really do begin to fill you up.. believe it or not! good luck x

Leluna thank u so much for taking the time to write that! It's things like that I need to hear.. I'm only on day 4 but it's dragging soooo much, ill take everything u said onboard & hopefully things will improve! Thanks again..x

Hey Lisa.......I did Lipotrim before and am now starting again and I can tell you that once you have done your first week it will get a whole lot easier :) Stick with it girl x Goodluck x

Oh I just love reading all these positive replys! Must admit tho Im feeling great today, woke up feeling full of beans, which is not like me at all, I'm usually really sluggish of a morning till I've had at least 2 coffees. I'm working tonite & I'm dreading it, I've been off all week so not had to deal with work & the diet at the same time, but I'm sure I'll be fine just gotta stay strong & think thin!! I also feel like I'm wishing my life away on this diet, which I don't like to do but I wish the nxt 10 wks would bloody hurry up & go!!! Thanks for the support girls, I couldn't of done this on my own..:)

Hey Lisa I'm on Day 5 of my second round of lipotrim and i had the same feelings on Day 3 both times - that will happen just before ketosis hit in. First time round i lost 3 stone and kept it off so im back to get the next 4 stone off. If we all keep each other motivated it will make it easier ..... good luck and keep in touch x

Hey Everyone,
I'm on Day 8 and im absolutely gutted because i just this second ate a bag of crisps. I dont know what happened i was doing so well, and then i all of a sudden didn't care anymore and went and got them.. does this mean i wont have a loss this week? what will happen to my ketosis. i'm so disappointed in myself.
Also, in a couple of weeks im climbing a mountain for charity.. does anyone know if i will be alright to do this, i just mean will my body be able to produce enough energy quick enough to help be climb for 6 hours?
any help would be much appreciated x

Back