Day 3!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well I have survived this far!

Im hoping ketosis hits tomorrow though..

Because my lovely unsupportive mother cooked one of my favourite dinners tonight.. and there was lots of left overs.. all left sitting out for me to see! I sooo could have munched the lot but I resisted!

Getting a little bit down aswell.. because I broke up with the guy I was seeing on Monday and I feel awful, he obviously felt more for me than i felt for him and he is emailing me and texting me really hurting and I dont know what to say to him and its really getting me down :(

Really want some chocolate.. but im not going to do it!!

Dont think I mentioned in any of my other threads but I weighed at my friends house and I was 14stone 1lb on monday.

Which is 1lb off what i was when i started lipotrim last year.. how bad is that :( and to think at the end of september i still weighed 12stone!!!

So how bloody greedy am i?? I was eating a sausage sandwich every teabreak.. then a big lunch.. coming home and making toast.. eating crisps then eating a HUGE dinner and then picking later on.. NOT GOOD!!!

Well rant over! Feel alot better now actually

Awww chick.....well done on getting to day three and GO YOU not eating the leftovers!! That must have been so hard especially at this point in the diet!! Well done you!!

Sorry you're feeling low about your breakup. If it was your decision then it was for the right reasons, it was the right thing to do and he'll move on. Keep your chin up hun and 'step away from the chocolate!!' LOL!!! It'll only make you feel bad........and give you spots, and you'll drop bits which will mark the carpet or the sofa or the bedding......nah - not worth it!!

And hey.....look forward not back!! You're dieting now and you'll be back where you want in no time at all. Look at it this way - so what if you ate sausage butties etc - you enjoyed it!!

Glad you feel better after a bit of a rant. It does work wonders!! Wish I could rant on here but I cant type quick enough and my posts would be soooooo long, cos I rant forever, that no-one would read them!

Anyhow, keep up the good work. Cant wait to see how you get on at your first weigh in!! xx

Go you Chelly, day 3 down and heading to ketosis... nearly halfway thru week 1! That makes both of us!

Im looking forward to the scales on Monday morning!

Chellywelly I followed your weightloss last year.......you were so determined and gave so much support to others. Now...you have put some of the weight back on....but it's been christmas etc....so get back on track and get back to where you were....you can do it :D

Chelly , ignore or the food is best way :) i always tell my self ..... hey i can eat again after ( lol is a bit why im bk to... munch munch munch ) but least we all bk and doing some think right again, ( i just hope this time sinks in for me lol ) i bet u will do well , u did last time :) good luck

Hi chelly
It's hard to believe we do this to ourselves after all our efforts. Just remember your not on your own, Give yourself a pat on the back for staying focused. It would be so easy to ignore it and keep eating but you put a stop to it. We can only keep trying and hopefully get a healthy balance one day. Maybe a bit harsh but put yourself first and not worry about your ex you don't need extra pressure. Well done for not turning to the choccy.

hey chellywellyboots. I'm sorry to hear about your break up hun. sending hugs your way. good job though on getting this far on lipotrim. i'm on day three today aswell. you can totally do this. as i've read on the posts you've concurred the weight before, so you know you've got the willpower and strength to do this!

We've all been there where we've stuffed ourselves silly. (i guess otherwise we wouldn't be here lol). not to worry, you're taking control now. and those pounds are just going to melt away!

Hey mrs - glad to see you are still at it - one more day and then it will be 'easy' sailing from here on in. Think of how fantastic you felt last time on LT everytime you got weighed and lost fantastic amounts of weight every week :)

And as for the guy ...... to be blunt ... who cares! Tell him to get over it. Clearly you broke it off for a reason and sometimes it can be better to make a clean break i.e no contact just for the sake of him 'healing'. Theres nothing you could do (except get back with him) that would make him feel better and whilst you are still talking to him im guessing he is still thinking he has a chance to get you back. So my advice, if you dont want to see the guy any more it might be best for you and him to have no contact untill he is 'healed' if you get what i mean :giggle: xxx :hug99:

Hi Chelly - well done for getting to day 3. The first week is so hard and you really helped me the other day when I was struggling half way through my first week.
Well went for first weigh in today and lost just over 9lbs! So you hang on in there you've done it before and you can do it again and you know the rewards a quick and steady if we don't give in to temptation. Just look at how fab you look in your piccies. Both you and Summer were so inspirational to me last year. Lets look forward to a skinny 2010 together xx

As for the guy Summers right, best to make a clean break and move on, he'll get over it. Harsh I know but hey thats life ;) xx

Chelly, i hope you are feeling better today my lovely!
1st the guy- You have enough to deal with right now without having to look after him, you finished it so he isn't right for you. I have had my heart broken loads and felt like he is now but i got through it and so will he. Don't let him make you feel bad/guilty with the texts, he needs to move on just like you have.

2nd feeling low- do you want me to come and :whoopass: as i will. I'm only joking but please don't feel down, i mean look at this...:banana dancer: now that has to make you smile!!??

Come one girl you are an inspiration on here, we need you!!
You look great but feel rubbish so you are doing something about it, that's fantastic and tell your mum i am going to come and do this :copon:if she doesn't start being more supportive. lol
Hope to see you on here later chick and i'm sending you a hug!!

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for all your lovely replies!!!

Really cheered me up and made me laugh and smile!

Im feeling much better about everything now! and doing good..

And I think I have hit ketosis.. although felt a little bit lightheaded this morning walking round to work.. but I got over it and I havent felt hungry once today!

Thanks again!! :)

Glad your feeling better chick. Getting into ketosis is the key. Look at the fab losses you had last time, I'm sure you'll do as well this time around x

Sorry - didn't reply quick enough to pick you up - but glad you are feeling better now! xx

Caren.

Thanks Girlies!!!

Frustrated right now though.. my wii fit board wont charge.. and i was hoping to be done on it by 9 for a shower!!

Glad you are ok too. Seeing your amazing weight loss last time kept me going when I was finding it tough. You can definately do it again xx

Hi Chelly my sweetie

I am only getting round to reading your post..wish I had read this one first!

You are a big, big, big, now did I say big inspiration....and you helped me last time and were so supportive and always are and are always lovely and kind and straight to the point!!!

What is done is done and I know that too from almost getting to goal and then blowing it big style...but we cant erase the past, we have to learn from it...learn the mistakes...ask yourself why did you go and eat and eat and eat and eat and maybe next time it will be different.

At least you are coming on and venting how you feel, which is great and it is an outlet rather than drawing into yourself and then eating that lovely left over meal your mum deliberately left out for you!

Why she doing it? I always though you had a close relationship with her? You might be well sitting down and having a wee chat, cause you need her behind you right now and encouraging you..not hindering you. Maybe she saw what happened last time and is determined it wont happen again???? Not sure, but at the end of the day you have to live with her whilst doing your diet and you want to be able to live in harmony!

The guy,,,oh, the others have said it! Poor thing, but got to be cruel to be kind sweetie..dont string him along, not fair...

You are doing well, Day 3. ohhhhhhh.........almost Day 4 and then you will be on countdown for WI and then you will be jumping around with happiness!

That weight will come off you quicker than you realise; just keep being positive and coming on here to cheer us up!!

Sending virtual HUGS!!

Thank you for the lovely reply Iris :)

I dont know why she is doing it.. although i remember when i started last time she wasnt supportive of it at the start either.. and i had a 15 minute battle with a plate of bacon lol .. but she came around so hopefully she will now.. and i guess i cant make her change her ways because im on a diet!

Im actually on day 4 now!! and im feeling great!! might possibly be in ketosis :)

Thanks for the hugs!!

Returning the virtual hugs :)

Back