day 3

hello all,

excuse the typing am just starting day 3 and am feeling pretty tired is this the worst day?

have trying to mentally convince myself it will get better but you've all been through it and know what it's like am not feeling like eating but just am grumpy etc poor hubbie and kids!!!!!!!!!

It definitely gets better - well done on getting to day 3. Keep glugging the water, knock back your packs, and you're gonna do fine :hug99:

Hi,

I think it's different for different people as to which day or days are worse...for me I had bad headaches and hunger for days 3 and 4...plus shaking etc...but after that no headaches, no shaking...I still feel very hungry some days but hey no pain no gain exists for a reason.

You'll gets loads of posts about water and the like and may get fed up of hearing about water. Stick to about 4 to 5 ltrs a day and it will help the headaches in my experience.

ohh and don't be afraid to take pain killers....

My worst day was day 3 - felt horrible. I then felt a little better each day, and then by week 2 feeling fine. Keep with it, it DOES get better!

xx

:tear_drop:thanks have just fininshed litre 1 and peppermint tea 500ml 1 and am off to walk dog and see horse!!!!!!!!!!!!just keep occupied:wave_cry:

Good luck to you! For me it was actually day 1 that was the worst! It definitely gets easier and then you start feeling really proud that you have gotten so far, that will also keep you going!

I know how you feel hun, this diet drives me NUTS and it makes me so angry at everyone. I even get angry if the kids don't eat there dinner( god i can't even have food so i can't bare to see them waste it)

I'm a fallen angel as i keep falling of wagan:( but on all of my 3rd days( i've had 3) i felt like crap but it does get better and once ketotsis kicks in my hungry stops.

i'm at the end of day 2... am feeling good that i have got here, and am ready for the carb shakes at the weekend!

Day 1 for me was the worst too :rolleyes: felt like packing it all in lol

By day 2 i was buzzing :D

We're all SO different and it effects people in many ways from the start.

Im into week 7 and time has flown im sooooo pleased ive stuck it out with 26 pounds down

Keep at it! x

Back