Step 1 Sole Source Day 3!!

hayley29

Hi all I am on day 3 and have found today fine I am getting hungry now but been ok all day yesterday was a different matter I almost gave in I felt horrendous!! So glad I've stuck it out tho :D I can't wait to weigh and see how I've done :)
I'm scared I won't be able to keep it up for long but taking one day at a time!

This seems a really friendly forum and can't wait to get to know you all :)

I was previously doing slimming world but needed a break from food as lost 3 stone after having my son who's now 9 months but I then put a stone back on! So this is it now!!
My first goal is ascot on the 21st June I wanna look good in a new dress so fingers crossed!! Xx

Hi I'm on day 2, yesterday my 1st day flew by, I've felt every second today lol only hoping it will get better and not worse, I'm on ss+ so I just remind myself I will have my meal tea time which I really enjoy I have about 6 stone to loose so a long long way to go

Good luck!!

I've got about 5 stone to lose so feel your pain ;)
My day 2 was awful but today has been much better I'm hungry but would rather see the scales go down :)
Hoping tomorro will be ok! I'm working and viewing a house and then work in the evening so will be too busy to eat I'm hoping!!
Sunday will be a struggle as going to a pub with friends I might either not eat or choose a chicken salad maybe xx

I've got about 5 stone to lose so feel your pain ;)
My day 2 was awful but today has been much better I'm hungry but would rather see the scales go down :)
Hoping tomorro will be ok! I'm working and viewing a house and then work in the evening so will be too busy to eat I'm hoping!!
Sunday will be a struggle as going to a pub with friends I might either not eat or choose a chicken salad maybe xx

It's my day 3 today and woke feeling hungrier than i did yesterday, but it's manageable :) how you feeling today??

I feel fine today :D I've just had my first shake and I've got a busy day to stop me thinking of food hopefully! I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have lost 8lbs so far :D it's so worth it all for that!!
Hope u have a good day just stay strong! I struggle in the evenings I went to bed early last night as was hungry and bored xx

Argh I'm starving!! Out viewing houses and forgot a shake OH has popped Into tesco getting some lunch :( and me some water!! Craving all sorts of food *must be strong!!!*

Well I've done it got through the day :) I had 2 small biscuits but glugged loads of water since so hoping it will be ok!
Gonna have another glass before bed
My oh noticed my breath smelt and I was so happy as I'm in kerosis I think :D haha hope it doesn't last for long tho? X

well done guys you are donig well. Not sure how long the breath lasts, i'm just starting week two and my other half is complaining my breath is face menltingly bad.

You could phone the pub in advance and see if you could just have a plane chicken salad with no tomato. That is what I plan to do tomorrow. they often have side salads on the menu or other salads but you can ask it with out some of the stuff listed on the menu. If you feel you have to make up an exuse you could, but I imagin they wont even ask.
Good luck for sunday, lets hope we both get though our pub lunches.

Well we're having a BBQ Instead now so I'm Going to stick to salad and some chicken! The crisps are calling me but I'm being strict and gonna avoid them! Just having a mushroom soup before they all come round
Hope your pub lunch goes ok xx

Really pleased I had 2 skinless chicken drumsticks and salad. Had a little bit of homemade potato salad with extra light mayonnaise and 2 little chocolate cornflake bites so wasn't perfect but could have been worse I avoided the crisps and dip (hard for me!) and the burgers and sausages and cheese baps :D stuck to lots of water too :)
Just gonna get back on it tomorro and look forward to weigh in.
How did you get on? Xx

Hi! I'm on day 2 and aching from head to toe! Feeling very drained and over emotional. (getting my period on day 1 probably didn't help!)
I hope that this struggle is rewarding come Friday's weigh in!

Hi day 2 was my worst day I felt awful and wanted to quit but I'm so glad I didn't I feel great now and I'm on day 7 :D getting weighed Wednesday night though but had a sneaky weigh this morning and I've lost 11 pounds!! That alone is keeping me going :D be strong u can do it Hun :)

Weigh day and I've lost 13lbs!!!! :D this really is the best diet ever I'm 15.5 now I really would love to be in the 14's next week or the week after I've not seen that on the scales in a very long time!! Years in fact! I feel confident I can keep it up :)

Well I had a slip up Friday but am back on plan! Yesterday and today has been 100% again :) I was round the inlaws and they put on a lovely spread but I sat with my soup I think my fil was a little put out but I stuck with the shake and feel so good now for doing that :)
Normally I would have given in!
Just had my last chocolate shake gonna watch only way is Essex and hit the sack!
I've planned my day tomorro so I'm busy to keep me on track again :)

Got weighed tonight and lost 3lbs so that's a stone in 2 weeks :D
I had a cheat tonight and had some nice food but am back on it tomorro my stomach must have shrunk as hardly ate any of the food :)

I've lost 5 inches too!! Woop :D

Back