Day 3

Ok so today as by far been the worse so far, I've felt hungry all day, I'm tired and kinda feel like I'm getting a cold, is this normal?. I'm determined to stick with tho as I no it will get easier just looking forward to now getting some energy back and also weigh in on Monday, it so better be worth it lol.

yup - perfectly normal! - sorry . Affects people differently but generally the first week is the toughest - once you are through that it does get easier . Good luck

I'm on day 3 too, and it feels about the same as yesterday to me, but really that just tells you that yesterday was also bad ;) Good luck! I'm in this for the long haul, so bring on the pangs and the headaches (and the hamburger ads, yikes, I had to switch the channel yesterday before I died of a craving.)

Glad I've seen this cuz I'm just on day 3 and literally have no energy whatsoever!!! Not moved off the sofa yet, thought a shake and litre of water might perk me up but no such luck :-( I will not give up tho!!!

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Folks push on through, it gets much easier believe me! I am on day 6 now and the headaches have gone!
Mind you I am still craving an egg lol

Thread moved from 100% forum due to food references

Trust me when you get to that first weigh in appt, you will laugh about day 3/4 and how miserable it made you and you will be telling other newbies the same. :)

Back