Day 3

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slimro, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. slimro

slimro New Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Hi everyone!

Well its day three and it is going good. Thanks for the tip to add coffee to the vanilla shake it tastes quite good like that. Had a peanut flapjack yesterday and all I could taste was salt! Anyone else find that ?
    Have a great day n stay positive:)!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    I ate the flap jacks first time round, found them easy for lunches etc. You soon get used to them! I never thought you were allowed them til the 2nd or 3rd week tho? Make sure you drink extra water the days you have the flap jack as well. You got much to lose? Am on day 2 of restarting!

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Hi Slimro, You sound so positive and motivated..Good for you! Yeah I tried the Peanut butter flapjacks and I nearly threw up in the back of my sisters car :p Not to everyones liking I guess! They reminded me of the taste of Bovril the drink *YUK* :eek:
    Keep going sweetie, And remember if you need any advice or support you really are at the right place. :):)

6. A New Me

A New Me Full Member

haha yea i picked up 2 flapjacks from chemist to try today, had the coconut one before i have to say i love anything coconut....well untill today, them flapjackes are terrible, couldnt eat it all! got the peanut one to look forward to now! all i could taste was salt too...how strange!

7. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Good luck with the peanut butter one..(Passes sick bucket :p) Nah you may be surprised and like it, Some people do..They must be nuts :D

8. Lusciouslump

Lusciouslump Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    this is great! even though i haven't started LT yet, I'm getting fab tips here. Cant wait to get going now :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.