Day 4 and still not lost any weight!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Has anyone else have had this problem? When I read people losing so much weight in the first week, what am I doing wrong here?

Hi Mirjam I posted a reply on another thread but basically if you've stuck to it you *have* lost weight, its a biological impossibility not to. The fact its not reflected yet on the scales could be any number of reasons, primary culprits being constipation and water retention. Stop weighing yourself, stick with it and come weigh day you'll get your reward :)

Thanks Cookeh, I do notice that I can fasten my belt a hole further back even though no signs on the scales yet.... I'm impatient I guess lol

hey mirjam, stop weighing yourself! its not really a good habit, build the tension up towards the weigh in, you'll have more satisfaction aswell as more motivation for the next week

Thanks Lavida Loca, will do! x

Hi Mirjam, im always on and off my scales, im addicted,,but my weight loss never shows up until day 6 or 7, so dont worry, you will be very happy on day 7

Thanks Trose, you're a great help! :)

Mirjam, I'm a serial, daily weigher, but it's so dangerous to the motivation when you do! I do tend to see the scales drop through the first week, but in subsequent weeks I can literlally stay the same right up until the night before weigh in day, and then come weigh in I've dropped 3lb or something. Other times, the scales look 4 or 5 down during the week and then I only lose 2 on weigh in day. So, if you're going to weigh each day, just take it with a pinch of salt - good or bad - until the actual weigh in. That's the only one that counts, and even then, inches are a better sign than the scales as they don't take into account water retention, etc. You'll be fine, and will have a loss come weigh in I'm sure :)

xx

Thanks for cheering me up Jayne, we will probably get weighed on Saturday as we need to get new supplies but I'll see what the pharmacist says. Maybe we have to go back on Monday for 1st week weighing. xxx

Mirjam I weighed every single day on LT, it was the only way that I could stick with it!

Now I weigh every other day as I realise that eating is going to make my weight vary a little from day to day.......

I've never thought that it was a bad thing to weigh daily, whatever works for you:D

I agree Sandra, I weigh myself every day too but will give it a miss now as it's kinda depressing not seeing the weight getting less :S

It will, that's a promise!

Ok, but if it doesn't happen Sandra, I'm holding you responsible :D:D:D

Ok, but if it doesn't happen Sandra, I'm holding you responsible :D:D:D

Not worried! Honestly sweetheart......read other people's Blogs and diaries and you'll see for yourself. I think that I put my weight down every time I posted to my Blog just so that I could reference it for myself.....

when im weighing myself i make sure its 1st thing in the morning after a trip to the loo and before my 1st shake! I also have a digital scale which seems more acurate and i don't consume anything before my official weigh in at the chemist!

I do exactly the same Lou!

Can I ask... You are doing this 100% ?

If you are then stop worrying, stop weighing yourself and wait for your official weigh in...

It's impossible not to lose weigh on LT

I know what ur saying, when i 1st started lipotrim i never weighed myself (didnt have a scale!) but i used to get so paranoid that i hadn't lost anything (even though i was 100% tfr) so it was kinda a peace of mind, maybe i'll try and give it up as a late neyyears resolution!! ;)

I am on 100% and I've managed to lose 3lbs so far...

Thats a brillant lose Mirjam, and not even a week in yet.. Well done hun

Back