Day 4 feel crap :(

Hello! You are allowed to take parcetamol for your headache, I had to take a couple during my first week. I promise you it does get much easier, I know it won't feel like it today but if you can keep strong and stick with it you will feel absolutely great in a couple of days. Keep drinking the shakes and the water. Good luck for today.

Busy Mum

as Busy Mum said it does get easier, i just kept myself busy and made sure i drank plenty of water, hopefully you will start to pick up soon Emma sending hugs and positive thoughts your way xx

Well done Meddy. Nearly there for your first weigh in. I hope your reward is a HUGE loss.

Busy Mum

thanks Busy Mum, i get weighed tomorrow at 12 and im so excited, my daughter has to wait till tuesday but we are supporting each other through this x :)

Morning Emma, sounds like you're having the day I had yesterday!! Get your shake into you and drink water as much as you can. By yesterday afternoon I started picking up a bit so just stick at it hun. You're not far from weighin now just dig the heels in and be stubborn with your body! It will get easier I promise. How much madder will you be with yourself if you give in before the first weighin??? Three more days, you can do this.

Just had my shake and took a few paracetamol I'm watching the Great North Run staring at the food shops behind the runners!!! Mmmmm Greggs and McDonalds!!! Just wish these cravings would do one haha!!! I'm staying strong ladies!! Loving the support!!! :) xx

week 1 - weight in Thursday

Well done Emma, it is really a very tough diet, so extreme but hey, you don't get results like you do on this diet for nothing, it's damn hard work but sooo worth it. You will be so elated once you've had yourmfirst weigh in. I can't velieve I'm having my 4th wei in on Tues and starting week 5 Wed, the time really does fly after week 1.

Back