DAY 4.....HELP!!!!

littleflower2

Hi everyone....Day 4
Couldnt stop thinking about food last night....really bad! didnt give in though, but was struggling!
Day 4 and i seem to have lost my focus....im actually pissed off with it today! Im sitting here with a glass of iced sparkling water and everyone else is having lunch! its really bothering me today! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH! :cry:
The only thing that is keeping me going is my hubby told me this morning he can notice i have lost weight already! my ankles and knees arent puffy today and i do feel better but cant stop thinking about food!!!
I know it will pass and i hope i dont kill someone before it does lol xxx

Aww be strong...it is so worth it......You are doing very well and as hubby can already see a difference im sure your weigh in will be a great one.... See if you can do something else while everyone else is eating........

Good luck.....be strong xx

aww hun big hug!!!!

do not listen 2 the voice sayin u hungry!!! think of all the hard work u av been through 2 get to day 4!!! dnt waste those days. u will soon hit ketosis hun, every1s different so u cud b abit longer. i was day 5.

this is a hard diet an believe me ive ad sum rough days (im on wk 6) but its sooo worth it an once u av ur 1st weigh in that feelin is fantastic!!! :D

dont let the anger get the better of u tho, last few times i did this diet iwas angry/resentful an once that set in i just cudnt continue but this time im focused an can honestly say i love it now. :eek::)

before i started this diet i was gettin loads of health problems water retention in my feet an knees plus heartburn 2 name a few!!! :eek::( now my feet r loads better an im pleased 2 say ive not ad any heartburn. :D

so my point after my lil waffle there :rolleyes: is 2 ignore the thinkin of food, u will get days wen u do an this is the big test 2 c how u cope wiv this. get sum distractions ready hun, pamper urself bubble bath, paint nails an dvds!!! ;):p:D

try not 2 kill anyone hun ;) an i hope u feel better soon!!! just keep in mind u lookin fab at target in ur skinny minnie clothes. :D

xox

Ah sweetie, I really feel for you!

Just keep trying to tell yourself that it will be better tomorrow. Once you hit ketosis it gets so much easier. Stay strong hun. I KNOW you can do this!!!

Niamh xxx

Hey hun I feel your pain- Im exactly the same but WE ARE STRONG WILLED people..

Dont mind the others having lunch- think in a few weeks time you will be much healthier than you are now- It's time to be a bit selfish YOU are going to feel great; YOU are going to look great; YOU will be a new you!

Remember it's all about YOU! ;)

Im lifting up my glass of sparking water and making a toast to a new wonderful you!
:p

Hi Littleflower2, I am on day 4 to and i am struggling. But I have to remain focused because I dont want to be fat any longer. I have been told that the first week is hell on earth so just keep focused. Why does putting on weight be so easy and taking it off so difficult??

Well best of luck

Thanks everyone...i really would be lost without this forum!!!!
I have stayed strong and although it is soooooo hard i know it'll be worth it!

Bex....i havent killed anyone today...thanks God....and i know wat u mean about the knees and heartburn!!!!

Tootiefrootie...u r sooooo right we are strong willed and can do this!
It was such a gorgeous day here and i had nothing to wear!!!!
Can wait to get a gorgeous pair of jeans and feel good about wearing them!
Thanks ladies and see u in Day 5 xxx

Hi Vix....did u lose 16lb in ur 1st week??? Wow!
Everyone knows im on this and have been great...my poor hubby is amazing...cooking and doing dishes...he keeps telling me im doing amazing and that i look like ive lost weight already...and im a crabbit b1tch to him!...but he understands!
my friend is on this and has lost 4 stone in 14 weeks so i know it is worth it!!!
I think we are all amazing for even lasting 1 day on this! x

Hi LF, hows day 5 going for you? You be either just in or just about to hit ketosis about now. I'm there alright - the grogginess and hunger have gone....so much so that I had to remind myself to take a shake!!

Let us know how ur doing
D

Hey deem...Day 5 is a bit better! im dreading the weekend tho!!! its always the time when i think about something gorgeous to eat or go out!!!! AAGGGGHHHHH! If i can get through this i can get through anything!!! But i am really really thinking about food!!! even things i dont particulary like! i cant wait for ketosis to kick in and feel better!
My hubby just made bacon.....god the smell is killing me!!!!
I know i can do this tho...i think lol x

I find I have to try to do other things at the weekends where I used to do food related things. Lol sounds like you might have to stay out of your house with the food smells! The good news is that gets easier (well imho) the things you really want to eat get fewer and when you see people eating masses of food its not as appealing anymore. Hope the weekend is a success for you. We have similar numbers I wonder will we loose at a similar rate!?

Back