day 4 in ketosis but I'm still sooooo hungry :(

fattygirl

Why oh why am I still so hungry!! I thought I'd feel better today but I'm not!! I'm still having dizzy spells and extreme weakness not to mention a horrible day at work!!!

Please tell me I can atleast make it to the end of the week!! I haven't even managed to drink my water today just feel sooooo down!! :(

Don't give up!!

Hey fattygirl,

You are doing soooo well...well done for not giving up. You can defo make it to the end of the week...and to the end of next week. Just stay determined and think of the stones falling off. I find early nights help and I drink 3 ltrs of water a day so the weight just melts off. I lost 10lbs in my first week. I know you're not supposed to but I weigh myself every morning because that is what motivates me to carry on.

I'm about to re-start tomorrow night and this time I'm counting down from 12 weeks and I'm not gonna stop til I get to week 0

Thanks hunny!! Just really bad day at work!!! I'm still quite hungry but I will definately go straight to bed when I get in as it's the only thing that saves me in times of desperation!!...lol

I'm such an emotional eater,that's why I guess I feel like I can't live without my junk food it's the only thing that picks me up after a really crappy day!! However I know I must not succumb atleast get through the first week atleast!!...lol

Good luck on your weightloss journey!! I'm sure you'll be successful of you maintain your positivity!! Me on the other hand may not be able to write any more posts as I fear I would have probably eaten my hands by the end of he week!!!..lol

I've drank 2.5 litres I'm afraid that may be it for the day don't think I can handle anymore!! X

Back