Day 4....Nearly done

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Finding it so much easier since being in ketosis now :) got 2 packs left to have woohoo
hows everyone else doing

Well done you :) Im doing good today, having a WS day tho....just feel the need for a bit of food. Its either do that and do it sensibly or crave junk all night lol x

Hi all,
Glad you are all ok.
Im nearly at the end of day 4 too and all is well.
Still have a vegtable soup to eat yet.
Had two teeth out at the dentist today so eating is the last thing id wanna do anyway! haha
Martin

Hi all,
Glad you are all ok.
Had two teeth out at the dentist today so eating is the last thing id wanna do anyway! haha
Martin

Ouch! hope u r ok.... Am doing well today especially since driving lesson went well. My instructor says I need to treat my driving lessons like I do the do the diet and it wont be so scary lol. No cravings today and long may the feeling continue :)....

Hi all,
Glad you are all ok.
Martin

Always a silver lining, lol.

well done aktrs, im seriously finding it easy now :)

you do especially when in that thing called ketosis :)

Silver lining... haha,a little bit drastic though haha.
Well done to you too Kenshin112,Im finding it quite easy too at the mo....I just hope it continues that way!
Im afraid I couldnt resist giving the scales a go today....lost 8lb so far since Tuesday.....well pleased,just wished I had waited till Sunday now!

im holding out to weigh myself until tuesday :)

I always say "going to wait til weigh day" but still i somehow find myself on the scales first thing every morning. Its like an obsession lol. I wont be posting my losses til weigh in day tho xx

Im exactly the same. Its an automatic thing with me although I dont tend to pay too much attention to what the scales say until Fridays.

Yeah it is tempting to weigh yourself, but I shall wait until tuesday :)

Back