Day 4 nearly over!

Hiya everyone

I am starting the CD tomorrow and am hoping that this time i can do it!!

I have tried loads of times and can't get back on track but i am going on holiday 7 weeks so need to stick in 100%. I am going to be exercising which i haven't stuck to before but will be trying to do 45 minutes per day if i can keep it up.

I really want to get some weight off before my holiday so i can enjoy it more, i am always miserable round the pool or by the beach so i need to stick to this or waste all the money i am spending on the holiday.

I will no doubt be on and off all day tomorrow because i know how difficult it is to just say stuff it I'll start tomorrow!!

Speak soon

S12W x x

Hello s12w

Are you doing the ss plan? If you are then you won't be able to do that much exercise, they just advise resistance on that plan and the ss+ plan. Toning, sit ups, walking and arm and leg exercises are all ok, but limit your walking too. I aim for 15 mins a day now. You'll def loose weight in 7 weeks, I've lost 23lb and I'm a slow looser on here compared to others. Good luck hunni, xx

Hi & welcome :)

I agree with eternalflame, walking is fine and toning etc not too much hardcore stuff though you'll be soooo hungry if you do (trust me :eek:) i now do 30/40 mins 5 times a week tredmill which is fine and feel fabulous for it.

Good luck! The weight will drop off you ...just try be 100% :family2:

Welcome and good luck on your journey, keep coming on here for much help, motivation and assistance to get you to where you want to be xxx

Eternal - - Yes i have got a holiday in 13 days (not that im counting LOOOOL) but so have you!! Im soooo excited going out so much lighter than i would have been if i hadnt have started CD! should be near 3 stone gone by time i go!

Loving CD!

Day 3 today!!!

haven't done sole source have been having a chicken breast at lunchtime but apart from that doing well.

Is this ok I know there are other options to CD and I thought rather than giving in if I added the chicken i should be ok, and i have been having a dash of milk in a coffee, but only have about 3 a day. I have tested this morning and i am in ketosis, although i 'think' i still feel starving, might just be wanting!!!

So glad I have managed to get back into it before the weekend because they are the worst!!! And I am invited to a christening Sunday (not going though!) this would have only led to drinking and eating and not just for one day either.

Anyway any advice welcome on what i am eating/drinking otherwise speak soon

x x x

Back