Day 4 nearly over!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by size 12 wannabe, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. size 12 wannabe

size 12 wannabe Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Hiya everyone

I am starting the CD tomorrow and am hoping that this time i can do it!!

I have tried loads of times and can't get back on track but i am going on holiday 7 weeks so need to stick in 100%. I am going to be exercising which i haven't stuck to before but will be trying to do 45 minutes per day if i can keep it up.

I really want to get some weight off before my holiday so i can enjoy it more, i am always miserable round the pool or by the beach so i need to stick to this or waste all the money i am spending on the holiday.

I will no doubt be on and off all day tomorrow because i know how difficult it is to just say stuff it I'll start tomorrow!!

Speak soon

S12W x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello s12w

Are you doing the ss plan? If you are then you won't be able to do that much exercise, they just advise resistance on that plan and the ss+ plan. Toning, sit ups, walking and arm and leg exercises are all ok, but limit your walking too. I aim for 15 mins a day now. You'll def loose weight in 7 weeks, I've lost 23lb and I'm a slow looser on here compared to others. Good luck hunni, xx

4. size 12 wannabe

size 12 wannabe Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye on how i feel with the exercise, might do every other day. i am not starting from scratch i have been exercising for about the last 2-3 weeks so might be ok.

x x x

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi & welcome :)

I agree with eternalflame, walking is fine and toning etc not too much hardcore stuff though you'll be soooo hungry if you do (trust me :eek:) i now do 30/40 mins 5 times a week tredmill which is fine and feel fabulous for it.

Good luck! The weight will drop off you ...just try be 100% :family2:

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    MrsEssex, you've got a big hol coming up too. Bet you can't wait. x

7. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Welcome and good luck on your journey, keep coming on here for much help, motivation and assistance to get you to where you want to be xxx

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Eternal - - Yes i have got a holiday in 13 days (not that im counting LOOOOL) but so have you!! Im soooo excited going out so much lighter than i would have been if i hadnt have started CD! should be near 3 stone gone by time i go!

Loving CD!

9. size 12 wannabe

size 12 wannabe Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    morning all

just starting on my water, i don't have a problem with the water i enjoy it and i have kept drinking that over the years!

Am feeling quite positive but there again i always do. I am just trying to focus on my holiday and how i will feel when it finally arrives in 7 weeks and i am hopefully 2 stone less!

Post later x x x

10. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Good luck, I wouldn't exercise during the first week thought as this is the hardest x

11. size 12 wannabe

size 12 wannabe Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Day 3 today!!!

haven't done sole source have been having a chicken breast at lunchtime but apart from that doing well.

Is this ok I know there are other options to CD and I thought rather than giving in if I added the chicken i should be ok, and i have been having a dash of milk in a coffee, but only have about 3 a day. I have tested this morning and i am in ketosis, although i 'think' i still feel starving, might just be wanting!!!

So glad I have managed to get back into it before the weekend because they are the worst!!! And I am invited to a christening Sunday (not going though!) this would have only led to drinking and eating and not just for one day either.

Anyway any advice welcome on what i am eating/drinking otherwise speak soon

x x x

12. size 12 wannabe

size 12 wannabe Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    still going on my own litle plan. Had 2 shakes today and some chicken gonna have another shake in a bit!

Went to the gm last night and sweated!! I am going on a bike ride in the morning at 7.30!!!! Doing about 12 mile I think, my god hope I make it.

Speak soon

x xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.