Day 4 - nearly threw the towel in

emmam30

Hi Guys and gals,

New on here only just found this forum and on day 4. Really struggled last night and today but stayed 100%. I just hope it gets better, the wanting to eat, the hunger pangs.
I was just thinking of doing a week because it is hard. Is there any of you who have done it for a while felt the same as me in the first week? How did you feel and how did you get over it?

Your first weigh in will make you want to stay for more!!! The rapid results definately keep you hooked! I've felt rough but now my clothes are feeling looser it keeps you going!
:)

Hi there i am on day five and i had the same problem day four spesh in the evening so im trying to space my shakes out so i can have one a lil late hope it works! It just seems to be going sooo slow are you the same? Its probly cos im a "housewife" lol good luck x

Me too!! Struggling badly now and only on day 3!!

For the first 2 weeks the only loss is water so if you stop before then the weight will come straight back on, no matter how good u r.

When I did it last time I found it didn't get any easier until 2 weeks in- then it was a doddle!!

We need to try and persevere!! I need to follow my own advice coz right now I could eat a scabby dog :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,
It is very hard in the first two weeks I would say. Did it last year, not too bad. Tried again in March and I made it to day 6, then I was about to kill everybody!!!
This time i'm just past week 2 and although it is a little hard at times, i'm over the worst of it.
You just need to give it a chance. Drink loads of water and get yourself some distractions. Always best not to watch people eat and walking around the supermarket is not much fun.
Bear with it if you can and you'll be amazed.
Last year eventually I did'nt associate food with me and it was fine. I missed the booze socially, but its a small price to pay for the feeling you get when people comment how fantastic you are looking.
Good luck.
Emma x

I found my first week so hard, but once I had my first WI, something just clicked. I don't know if it was motivation or the effect of ketosis, but I never felt as bad as I did in my first week. I'm sure that once you see & feel the weight coming off you will want to carry on

Good Luck
Clair x

Hi, I am new to the forum and new to lipotrim. I am on day two and tbh it's not as bad yet as I though, however I am constantly thirsty and drinking 3 litres of water a day! I think the hardest thing for me is haing to prepare and cook for for my husband and kids...and also not picking at the leftovers!!! I am not hungry but my tummy rumbles like mad! I have 4 stone 6lbs to lose...good luck to all on there journey xx

Back