MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Crist its like i'm wishing away my life lol
Well today.....
I had breakfast slimfast shake choc
Lunch was strawberry shake

Dinner choc shake and a snack bar at 99 cals
Feeling tired
Thing is with all this water you can't stop the night visits to the Ladies so you really dont get much sleep plus when you lay down your head is thinking all the time (WILL I MAKE IT To THE FINISH LINE )
OK everyone here carry on Shaking :)

hi Missleo. now how u feel i'm going the loo so much, i'm thinking of moving my bed in there,lol it would be a lot easier. Allthough the exercise will do us good. haha.

Yes its all that water , but if you dont drink you get a headache , we cant win lol . feeling , well bit of a bad head thinking this diet is hard . How about you Linda ?

Hello are you just doing slimfast? no solid food? how's it going I was thinking of doing this
its cheaper than some no food diets and buy one get one free at tesco at mo

Hi Ya Tracykllhr
Well i'm doing slim fast and doing the shakes , but if i'm out i'll get a meal bar , i did have yesterday a snack bar at 99 cals on top of my 3 shakes but that was the only time i had extra , i am dropping weight fast also everyother day i take a vit tablet . Yes thats where i got my slimfast from , buy one get one free even better i thought unsure how long the deals on for i can look it up on a web site on here called madaboutbargains it lists most of the shops whats on offer . What diet was you thinking of doing ? I know they are all hard lol

Tracykllhr with CD and LL and slim fast are all LCD with CD i think its about 134 cals a pack and slim fast is about 223 the tin says about adding food but i think its up to yourself what you do , i guess really your body will tell you if it can't take it :) well hope you find one you like

Well I wanted a fluid only diet so I gonna start the slimfast 3 shakes a day diet Tmw

Ill keep a check on ya progress and if its ok with you ask any questions if I need to
have a great day

Treacle I just hope i can help :) See what they say for people on CD is if they are 5ft 8 i think then its 4 packs , but i think if you need more have them because if its to hard it will break you , same with slim fast if you find its to hard go for a snack at 99 cals on top, its better than you feeling low . I'm more than happy to help if i can . When are you starting Slim fast , i will watch out for your progress . All the best !

ops i ment that for tracykllr sorry hehe

How did it go yesterday Missleo? I had 3 shakes and 3 lts of water
coped better than i expected not sure how ill cope when back to work in sept with all the loo breaks lol
I also was in bed early with a shocking headache but iv been reading threads todasy and that sometimes a symton of needing more water (but may have been coffee cold turkey) lol

are you drinking soft drinks or coffee n tea on this diet?

Hi Tracykllhr
Yes i can guess how you were feeling with that headache , you think crist what am i doing on this hehe well i think we are trying to wish away those pounds .
Yesterday well i was ok , i felt loads better i think i'm over the headaches and my mood is lifting , must mean i'm coming to terms with this diet , its hard at meal times i cooked everyone egg and chips yesterday really is hard when you see meals like that ... but i dont even want to go there , done that last time and couldn't get back on VLCD . Thats good you are doing the 3 shakes a day . What i did today was i had choc slim fast shake then for lunch i had one scoop of staw one of choc , just like the 3 ice cream flavours but no vanilla lol But it was ok . Is your skin feeling dry ?

I am drinking coffee and water , i did go off coffee abit but i drink more water now

I can have coffee? omg im saved lol thats what I struggled with most was the lack of caffine mind you was a tad scarey just how much I missed it after just one day so maybe that needs cutting down too
I understand the food thing I have sons and they eat for england 24/7 so as its half term I feel like a cafe lol I felt a bit guilty I cooked them fish yesterday only because I knew i wouldnt want any lol not sure how easy it will be come sunday and its roast lamb

skin feels ok so far and im loveing my new felt energy just gutted and cleared the boys bedrooms
buttttttttt I am clock watching to when I can go to bed where I know im safe away from any temptations lol

Tracykllhr Clock watching ho yeah i did that for about 4 days thinking i'll move them clock hands round myself soon lol , i was doing it at 11ish and i was doing it from 3ish till 5 lol . Hey how old are your boys , i have two boys and a girl 16 boy , 13 boy, girl will be 4 this month
My god roast lamb my fav

there 9,13,14 and 16
and the demons are sat eating jam doughnuts :cry:
I was good didnt even lick my fingers as i handed them out
right now off to the park and a walk for the dog then its nearly day two over lol

donuts yum , yum yum yum , hey now thats another one of my fav with fresh cream lol . but it will keep till i'm done with this .... You have your hands full there :) ok enjoy the park . logging out myself now chat to you again !

evening missleo and co (or good morning by the time you read this lol)
well its 1.29 and I cant sleep I managed to do day 2 but althou im not hungry, that boredom what can I eat mood is kicking in
But im here typing in the dark ignoring the voices in my head telling me one jaffa cake wont hurt (but lets face it who eats just one?)

On the plus side I managed 4 litres of water today I found it far less daunting drinking 8 x 500 ml bottles than I did having that huge 3 lt bottle yesterday

Are you left with a funny taste in your mouth after the slim fast? im not sure if its them or just my bodies reaction to no food either way I have this odd taste I brushed my teeth but then the mint just made me crave mint choc chip ice cream lol
Have a great day tmw what day are you doing your 1st weigh in?

Morning Tracey
Yes , when you see all that water to drink you think ... theres alot there , Better breaking it down . I didn't drink that much yesterday and it got me this morning i had leg cramp in my left leg . I came down had 3 glasses of water and i had my slim fast but i did jump on the scales to see how my weight is going and it was 200 dead on , well its spuring me on not been that wait since nov . I think i'm going to make my weigh inn's MONDAY . How about you Tracy what day will you make your day ?
Yes the taste was also with CD i had that taste too . I know when people to Atkings they say they have a bad taste in the mouth , really its getting better , or is it i'm getting used to it hehe . So you was awake last night thinking what can i have yes i can guess how you are feeling , its going to pass each day it will get better , as i say it was day 3 for me was my worst . Its day 7 for me today .. What day are you on Tracey ? I bet you are now ZZZzzz hehe as it was a late one , what time did you get to sleep ? Ok well catch you later , and have a really good day ok . I'm out with my sisters today get the kids out , theres no loos there so better stop drinking soon lol

Back