DAY 4 - These cravings are killin me :-(

HELLLLLLLLP..... :(:(Day 4 and al i can think ov is an Indian take away, Chinese take away or a Kebab with chips and loads garlic!!! :eek::eek:Not even keen on garlic sauce!! in the past i wud of chose chilli as i love it!! Whats going on in my mind??? will this stop! PLEASE say yes :cry::cry::cry:I SO WANT TO DO THIS :-(

hey - don't give up !!!

day 4 can sometimes be very tough - cos your body is running out of carbs and wants to re-stock !!!!

you SO WANT TO DO THIS - and you will !

Indian, Chinese, kebab....ALL OF IT ! will STILL be there when you've lost your weight....you have CHOSEN not to have those things.....just for a wee while until you feel happier with yourself.....it's your CHOICE :)

now - stop fantastising bout stuff you're not gonna have......stay on here and take your mind off it !

Debz xx

Oh god!! Just reading that made me hungry!!! Yours dreams are my dreams believe me. I take the take away menus to bed with me to as my bed time reading and spend alot of time looking at pictures in cook books!!! But you know thats why i put on 4 stones and hated myself!!! Remember what your doing all this for. If you loose the weight and keep it off you will feel good in every possible way for a long long time. But after 1 kebab ( and god i know how good that feels) you'll only feel good for a short while and then (pardon the old french) you'll feell like a crappy failure!!!!

gona have my last shake then bed!! x

sounds like a plan :) shake, nice bubble bath, early night - lush !

and imagine how great you'll feel tomorrow knowing that you CHOSE not to eat any of that cr@p !!!!

Debz xx

as has already been said really.the food will be there when you finish LT hun.i think you do eventually just get used to no food and just get on and have your shakes.i find it great because food isn't an option.i don't seem to think about food because of this.you may always fancy something to eat but you know the reasons you want to lose weight and you wont be on LT forever x good luck x

Hi Emmabella, fast forward 3 days time: you are dancing round the kitchen not caring about the food becuase the scales have just given you fantastic news! You have lost in this first one week what it would have taken weeks to lose otherwise!! You are posting here just how great you feel and how glad you are that you didn't have the kebab...

I had my first weigh in today and lost about 3kg (~6lbs). It is my 2nd time on it and it is much tougher than it was the first, but the reuslts are a great motivator.
You can do it!

As has been said; it'll still be there when you finish & there's nothing to stop you from having it once in a while & what's more you'll be enjoying it looking absolutely fantastic ;-)

The first week is definitely the toughest, you've just got to weather it out :) Good luck! You'll be so pleased when you have your first weigh in that you persevered!

Hannah

I sooo no what you mean only i'm on day 7 of week 3 weigh in day tomorrow and i still have cravings everyday.!!! not hungry i just want these bad things cause i no i like them!!! but resist temptation and you'll feel so good i do it everyday lol

this diet isn't forever - but making important choices IS. And now, that important choice has been made.

good for you!!

you will be in ketosis very very soon and then it should get easier. keep up with the water for hunger pangs and you can get there x

Everyone has said it all!! So, all I can say is dont give up! You will feel a million dollars knowing you are in control.

Remember, your destiny is in your own hands..only you can do this, and you can!!!!!!

Soon be Day 7 and you will be weighed and no doubt be on Cloud 9!!

Keep going it does get better honest!!
My boyfriend said i don't eat food now but i talk about it all the time hmmmm :flirt2:
can't get fat talking about it.. but i think i'm in danger of him strangling me :D:D

Debz x

Wow im hungry now! Wouldnt mind some garlic sauce myself lol.

To mimic everyone else, the take aways will still be there when youve reached your goal.

To put a funny spin on things, just think when youve reached your goal and decide to go for a kebab, you'll walk in there and the other large people who haven't put in the effort like you will be thinkin 'im so jelous how she can eat this and be so skinny!!' (I cant wait for that day! :)

Back