day 4 totm

missy3

starving!
I've read that this has an impact on losses? im on day four so a bit annoyed.. i havent cheated at all! and i wanted to be like wow lol now with totm will this still be a good first loss?

It is'nt a exact science as you ladies differ on this topic as we all do with our WI's so dont fret about it. x

wouldnt worry it will all work out the same in the long grass of it all. u still going to loose sh1t loads of fat over the next month or 2... and from what i hear when gazza was on LT and in his moons he still lost 5 pounds ;) xox

Some people hold a pound or two with fluid usually a day or two before and for the first day or two of period. You should be fine and free of fluid for your weigh in!! So forget about it! Roll on the weigh in!

Don't worry. Totm is the bane of all us ladies lifes but you just concentrate on looking after yourself and keeping your mind off food and WI's by giving yourself little treats like nice relaxing baths, manicures, new shoes, etc. As Julz said, it'll all even out in the end.

Good luck for your first WI.

x

Back