Day 5 and a little cheat!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by macmammy, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. macmammy

macmammy Member

Hi everyone, hope alla re having a good friday.

well i got throught a full 4 days oof ss and tonight i ate two small sausages and some peas from my dds dinner!! i feel so so guilty.

I am finding weekend hard a i usually have some nice food and a galss of winr on a friday night after work and i am missing ti to be honest!

hope i can get through tonight and tommorow without anymore cheats cos i have 1st weigh in on sunday.

sorry guys rant over.
    This is a difficult diet in some ways!!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Dooooon't do it again! You have to be really strict with yourself. If you think that you have a danger zone (weekends), plan for it, you could have an SS+ meal, which would not effect the diet, rather than picking sausages. But now that it is over and done with, get back on track and I still bet you have an amazing loss. Well done for all the days you have stuck with it, you are right it is a difficult diet, but once you get through the first few days it gets a lot easier.