• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 5 and fading!!

Hi all, I'm on day five and am feeling a little bit weak!! I'm thinking about "F" soooo much. It's not that I'm overly hungry or anything, but I JUST WANT IT!!!! :mad: Please tell me this will fade. :confused:
Can't wait for my weigh in on Sat, but took my period last night, which will prob not give me a great result.

Oh woe is me!! :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lou1

Well done on beginning ur Weight loss journey!!

the urges come and go for myself but i tend to log on here when i have a craving or do something to make myself busy!! Believe me u will feel much better after ur weigh in, good luck!!

Its weird u know ur not hungry an ya dont feel hungry however it doesnt stop the cravings!!!! i dont know if this is for everyone but when i first started i liked nothing more than to sniff my Bf's food yes he thought i was weird but it helped me !!!!

Keep it up!

Hi! I am on day six and feel exactly the same. Can seem to think of nothing else but that darn 'F'. Here's hoping we find the strenght to keep up the good work.

Hi, It will get better, I'am on day three but my B/F had egg and chips for tea, i mean chips on day 2 (bad man) I did Lipotirm for 6 weeks and took a break in September (party month) so back on it again, but i totally agress with lou1, I sniff everything, garlic baguette (had that for 2 days ha ha) anything that is cooked in the house i get a teaspoon or small amount and sit with it on a plate and sniff - very weird but affective. mmmm garlic bread

Thanks every1, I feel so much better today (day 6), except for the terrible taste in my mouth!! I actually feel slimmer already!!! Is that possible??

Thanks every1, I feel so much better today (day 6), except for the terrible taste in my mouth!! I actually feel slimmer already!!! Is that possible??
Of course it is, that's probably cos you already ARE slimmer! You'll find out just how much tomorrow:D Good luck x

Nenya

Ask at the chemist, I got some fresh breath strips they're really good, I used to brush my tongue with toothpaste last time I was on it : )