Day 5 and feeling moody, is this normal?

sargentgirl

Chippin away at it
Hi everyone, So like the title says Im on day 5 of lipotrim..been 100%. Ketosis kicked in yesterday as I had energy from nowhere..but last night at about 7pm I started to feel agitated and moody and it hasnt subsided today :confused:
I feel really snappy and tetchy, Iv been keeping as positive as possible..done some yoga, had a bubble bath and washed my hair (trying to keep occupied) Iv even bought a dress in my ideal size as motivation to get into but so far my mood has not improved. I would really like some insight from ppl to see if this is something they have experienced.
Im not particulary hungry, just fed up x

Great to hear you are in ketosis and have great energy.

It is perfectly normal to feel moody as it is a huge change to the system.

Once you get into a routine it will help greatly.

Best to keep busy and well done on your new dress.

Take a photo and put it up for us all to have a look:)

Before you would turn to food making your mood better , i have felt low before on diets , but its usaly a bit later .... say week 3 , and it usaly goes on for a while ... if you can turn your thoughts around and think of your self image when your at goal , yes your never hungry i will say . think i ahve picked this diet because and list the postives any negatives will make you feel worse ... hope you snap out of it soon ! i know what its like

Thats from another 5 dayer :)
We soon stop counting the days they then become weeks haha

Hey sargentgirl, I'm also on day 5 and finding today and yesterday very tough. Was looking at my OH eating his dinner last night - and hated him! (poor man) Felt very tetchy. I think it will pass though. The thing that's keeping me going today are the posts I'm reading on here (check out the tickers of some of the members) and the fact that my jeans are already a little loose.
Best of luck with it.

Thankyou everybody, I am still focused on my goal..my mood isnt getting the better of me in that sence. Its just annoying being in a mood when I really dont want to be lol.
I will get through it best I can and look forward to brighter days ahead.
MsJMC you hit the nail on the head there I think, I did turn to food to make me feel better and happy. This diet really makes you evaluate what has been going on during all the over eating doesnt it x

see before you was moody, but you didn't see it like you did now , because the thing that made it better was having food . BTW , i'm not saying your moody lol
I'm saying how we deal with things and how food fits into the place just right to lift us .
I'm having food thoughts now and then and then talking myself out of them ... just normal .
How do you get on with support from your chemist ?

hi
I have always found moodiness hits around day5 or so. It's also your body craving sugar and like above posts say, you now have to learn how to deal with that instead of eating. Keep going and think of that dress. Also, could you be pmt...ish, i found that a little harder when tfr, but like mrsjmc says, try to learn to help it another way.

I never felt moody - or at least I didn't think so - but I have noticed that I have absolutely no patience when driving ( I know as a man that is standard but this is way over the norm!).

Back