Day 5 and never felt as miserable...EVER!

Well done Tricia, that's a very positive attitude.
I'm sure when you've had your WI you will be even more spurred on.

Head aches gone, the unwellness will follow i'm sure.

Don't forget to let us know how you get on with WI tomorrow.

Good Luck!

See how you go. I was on SS for 2 weeks and felt like death! I went up to SS+ and it has been a million times better. I just don't think my body could cope.

Have you had your weigh yet tricia? fingers crossed for you
xx

Ok whats' the secret, where's the magic...in just 7 days, I haven't exercised, I haven't been to the gym, in fact I've never had such a lazy and lethargic week......AND I LOST 10LBS!!!:wow::wow:

Tell you what guys, I need to change the title of this post to .....never lost so much weight EVER! OH WI is later....the gauntlet has been well and truly thrown!!!

oh, that's so great, congratulations!

do you feel better now? ;)

Ok whats' the secret, where's the magic...in just 7 days, I haven't exercised, I haven't been to the gym, in fact I've never had such a lazy and lethargic week......AND I LOST 10LBS!!!:wow::wow:

Tell you what guys, I need to change the title of this post to .....never lost so much weight EVER! OH WI is later....the gauntlet has been well and truly thrown!!!

Well done you! :happy096: So pleased for you, you bloomin earned it didn't you!

I guess you can see why we were all so like..."nooooooooooo don't quit" :D

Congratulations on completing week 1 hun! The hardest bit is over, you have seen the benefits. Now bottle up this feeling and keep it with you for those times when you might not feel so great! It's so worthwhile if you can just stick with the plan and do it 100%. You've had a fab loss and am sure you'll have another good week this week :D

PS men often lose weight faster than women on this so please don't get disheartened if your OH loses more... ok? xxxx

Well done Tricia, that's amazing.
Told ya it'd be worth it hun, it was worth feeling a bit poo for right???
XX

Back