Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 5 and struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vicky34, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    On day five of as 100% and really struggling. Just made the family a lovely risotto with chicken and god it smells good. All I can think about today is food! it's every were . Hope this passes as om one this til I've shifted 8 stone! I'm out in the garden with my water... Help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. photo-girl

photo-girl Member

aw hun i hope its passed now, after 5 days ( im on 8) we should be in ketosis whoop whoop ! so its just our brains playing nasty tricks and giving us evil cravings .. do not listen .. they are the same beasties that make me want to have a cigarette when im stressed :( grrrrr tell 'em to get stuffed and go do something nice ! xxxx

4. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Hope you feeling a little better I felt bad the first week. I did the same popped a post up. I was told to have a nice bath read a book go for a walk paint your nails. It does work once this weeks over you'll be so glad I've been 100% for 6 weeks now. :)
    Good luck and keep up the good work x

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Awww - you're not struggling, you're just having a 'food-related moment' getting in the garden with a glass of water doesn't sound like a struggler to me - that sounds like someone who knows exactly what to do!

6. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    You are right at total craving moment , past now and not hungry at all thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.