Day 5 and struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vicky34, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    On day five of as 100% and really struggling. Just made the family a lovely risotto with chicken and god it smells good. All I can think about today is food! it's every were . Hope this passes as om one this til I've shifted 8 stone! I'm out in the garden with my water... Help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. photo-girl

photo-girl Member

aw hun i hope its passed now, after 5 days ( im on 8) we should be in ketosis whoop whoop ! so its just our brains playing nasty tricks and giving us evil cravings .. do not listen .. they are the same beasties that make me want to have a cigarette when im stressed :( grrrrr tell 'em to get stuffed and go do something nice ! xxxx

4. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Hope you feeling a little better I felt bad the first week. I did the same popped a post up. I was told to have a nice bath read a book go for a walk paint your nails. It does work once this weeks over you'll be so glad I've been 100% for 6 weeks now. :)
    Good luck and keep up the good work x

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Awww - you're not struggling, you're just having a 'food-related moment' getting in the garden with a glass of water doesn't sound like a struggler to me - that sounds like someone who knows exactly what to do!

6. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    You are right at total craving moment , past now and not hungry at all thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.