Day 5 and the sun is shining!!

hahaha! you said Bingo Wings! i love that phrase. I haven't heard anyone else use it besides my older brother in San Francisco. It's sooo funny.

Good on you for going to the gym this morning.
:character00116:
you probably feel so much better for going.
:party0038:

;)
He he, your mexican wave reminds me of my bingo wings actually, very fluid.

Day 3 over

Just off to bed, so this is a quickie update.

Had a gggggggggggreat day, seriously. I've been working on a really hard task for the last month at work and today I finally nailed it, in spite of lots of challenges!

And I'm hopefully nearly in Ketosis, so even though I've had a feeling of well being throughout the first 3 days, it's only meant to get better!!! Which is fantastic!!!!!!!!

And I got to the gym!!!

I really do feel angelic - sorry for blowing my own trumpet, it's not something I do regularly - honest!

:D:D:D:D:D

Goodnight - got to go to bed - my new sofa is being delivered tomorrow and we have no furniture at the moment as it's all been evicted this evening (to the next door neighbour).

Evening, Chicken! i have to say that with today being so poopy for me, it has been a really great boost to read that you are doing well and in a great mood, etc. :) woot woot!

I hope you enjoy the new furniture. ((hubby and i have been searching for something new as well...))

By the way, been meaning to ask: how often and on what days do you meet with your CDC? my cdc says she isnt coming until my 2 weeks are completed. ((i purchased 2 weeks worth of packets)) somehow i thought one would be weighed weekly. no worries to be honest. just curious. :)

anyways, i keep nodding off here at the laptop. I'm sure there was something i was supposed to mention but the tiredness is taking over.

here's to another day closer to that hot xmas party dress!! woohoo!

here's to another day closer to that hot xmas party dress!! woohoo!

Thats the spirit!!! Keep the killer body in mind!! Our goal!!!!

The CDC thing really depends - did she tell you to buy 2 weeks worth? I buy 3 weeks at a time, but I don't go for the support. In the past I have gone weekly to a different CDC and I think in the early stages this can really help. I guess it really depends on the type of person you are, on how much support you need. My own scales are what I use to motivate me and if I have a day (or a few) where I do not lose, I tend to take my measurements and try and get a quick kick from that, LOL. It's definitely the results that motivate me.

Yes, so pleased to get day 3 out of the way. Am also pleased that you managed to get through Day 2, I promise it gets easier. I'm on my Day 4 now, which I'm so happy with!!! It's now getting automatic to choose shakes instead of food.

Day 4...yes yes yes!!!!! (In Meg Ryan Way)

Well I could do some cartwheels!! Have lost a total of 11lbs in 3 days. Am so happy!! The gym session yesterday really seems to have boosted my weight loss and I'm so pleased.

I can already feel my collar bone becoming more prominent, I love it!!!

Plus I'm now into the 15's!! I know that the loss will slow down now, but it's a fantastic boost.

I found out yesterday that I've got a work 'occasion' two weeks today which i think that I will need to look quite glam at. Which will give me loads of motivation to continue so that I feel as confident as possible. I'm determined now. And then 3 weeks after that it's my hubbys bday, so I'm sure that there will be another occasion to work towards.

Have just been watching 'How to look good naked' from last night. I love that Gok chap, he is so sincere and I love that he boosts their confidence so much. I also love the naked pictures as well. They are so classy...I might set another goal to get some done when I get to goal, as a special suprise for my hubby - I thank you for all he's brought me through.

Anyway...think I need to do some exercise now that my prog has finished. Can't go to the gym today as have a blister the size of a house, but think I'll take advantage of the living being devoid of furniture and do an exercise DVD in my socks, as I can't really put my trainers on.

No doubt I'll chat again in a bit as I can't really start my study until the sofa arrives, my table is pushed up against the curtains and wedged in, so that there is more space... I suppose that I could read books though...

:doh:

God, i'm hot and bored waiting for this sofa. Have been occupying self by doing some exercises and playing on here. Can't wait for it to arrive so that I can sort out where all the furniture now needs to go.

My husband is working away tonight, so I can move everything where I want, before he moans. He obsessed with wanting a new TV at the moment and the one we have is only a year old! What is it with men and gadgets? He spent over £400 on a PS3 and now wants a new telly cos it's not HD ready, just so he can play his games better. Ah well, up to him, but personally I'd rather clear the CC.

Reactions: Dis
Well done on your weight loss so far.
I can empathise with how you feel as I first started LL/CD in Oct 05 weighing 15.3 - lost 4 stone and went from a size 20/22 to a size 12/14. Unfortuneately due to emotional comfort eating because of a crap year last year .. I have put on 3 stone and feeling ashamed and unhappy. But back on track and determined (today anyway!) to get myself back down into those lovely size 12's!!

Good luck - I'm sure we can do it ... and everyone on here is so supportive.

Well done on your weight loss so far.
I can empathise with how you feel as I first started LL/CD in Oct 05 weighing 15.3 - lost 4 stone and went from a size 20/22 to a size 12/14. Unfortuneately due to emotional comfort eating because of a crap year last year .. I have put on 3 stone and feeling ashamed and unhappy. But back on track and determined (today anyway!) to get myself back down into those lovely size 12's!!

Good luck - I'm sure we can do it ... and everyone on here is so supportive.
Oh thank you for your lovely post Beverley. Sorry to hear that you had a bad year. It's just so easy to regain again isn't it? And then we beat ourselves up for gaining and feel even worse. My comfort eating needs to be addressed this time, because god knows what I'm doing to my system yo-yoing all of the time.

The thing is with comfort eating, we know we are doing it and we know that it's not what we really want. But, it's so god damn nice at times. But, I guess it's just reprogramming our minds and choosing a new way of dealing with things.

However, we've both got that determination and so this time we will do it and we will stay there - we will overcome. I look forward to getting there with you!

I'll subscribe to your diary thread and watch the pounds disappear from you - as well as keeping you up to date on my progress! Hopefully we can inspire and motivate each other along the way!

I know what you mean about the comfort eating .... I just don't have an off switch!

just caught up with your diary and we started at about the same time. you are doing amazingly well to have lost 11lb already. I have tried not to weigh myself but have been 100% and official first weigh in tomorrow.
Thanks hun and well done on being 100%. You will certainly reap the rewards. I'll look forward to reading how you have got on! Oups In somehow went into italics. I would love to be strong enough to stay away from scales because I know that it's a bigger picture than the daily loss, but I do think that I'm addicted to jumping on the scales - how sad is that!! Good luck at your weigh in xx

231221ccsu81cq5i.gif

keep up the good work
kaz:D

Hello! I have been trying to post here all flippin morning/early afternoon, but the baby dude has been particularily clingy today soooooo a mom's gotta do what she must to pacify the little one...

First and foremost, well done on making it this far, and losing 11 pounds already. wow, its so amazing how fast it comes off, isnt it? You are making excellent progress....ok ok ok we Both are!

I just got back from the next town over from my village. i took the bus there, did my errands, and went back to the bus stop. the bus arrives and it wasnt the pram accessible type so i took it as a sign and walked the 2 miles home. woot woot. of course, with all this water i've been drinking, i was sweating like a pig but thats a great thing! ((the sweat, not the pig part lol))

Since you've been home today, have you been using your studying ((i think thats what you said you were going to do)) to distract you? oh that plus furniture arranging. ((has it arrived yet??))

Hope you are feeling fabulous on your day 4! woot!

Hello! I have been trying to post here all flippin morning/early afternoon, but the baby dude has been particularily clingy today soooooo a mom's gotta do what she must to pacify the little one...

First and foremost, well done on making it this far, and losing 11 pounds already. wow, its so amazing how fast it comes off, isnt it? You are making excellent progress....ok ok ok we Both are!

I just got back from the next town over from my village. i took the bus there, did my errands, and went back to the bus stop. the bus arrives and it wasnt the pram accessible type so i took it as a sign and walked the 2 miles home. woot woot. of course, with all this water i've been drinking, i was sweating like a pig but thats a great thing! ((the sweat, not the pig part lol))

Since you've been home today, have you been using your studying ((i think thats what you said you were going to do)) to distract you? oh that plus furniture arranging. ((has it arrived yet??))

Hope you are feeling fabulous on your day 4! woot!

PMSL at the pig comment - can I ask how old you are? As a mum of a little-un, I'm assuming that you are in your twenties? I'm 33 and still to have babies. I want babies!!!

I confess I've been skiving (and arranging furniture) - yes it has arrived and I love it!! Very comfy - I like a sofa that you can snooze on! Hubby is away tonight, so I can do more study later.

Good on you for the walk!! Yes we are both doing well! But they say that the first 3 days loss is what you put straight back on when you eat normally again, so from here on in is the real pounds...YAY!!

i'm 31 and fynn is my first. ((we thought it was best to wait and ideally planned to start in our 30's but just didnt expect to get pregnant right at 30!)) in fact, i had only just rejoined Slimming world (for the 3rd attempt) and a couple weeks later found out i was pregnant... they soo tried to keep me paying and coming weekly, but i wasnt ready for it.

My mini plans are: lose the weight, look cute and ocnfident in my clothes, buy that hottie xmas dress, and then start planning another bebe. ((i really want to look like im pregnant before 7 months into the prego!)) i could tell, but most couldnt. so i made sure to waddle when i was in public! haaa. perhaps it was an excuse for being so large! hehehe.

so next time, i better be cute and pregnant! And most importantly, i dont want to have another high-risk prego, with that crazy high bmi!

does your hub want babies?

((to be honest, i never pictured myself as being a mum, but wow, i wouldnt have it any other way, now that he's here. its amazing!))

I could say the same tobe honest, want a safe pregnancy, but if I get preggers before I get to buy the Xmas hottie dress, I'll just have to try and be sensible throughout.

Oh yes he wants babies, he's soooo broody!!!

Yes, you better be careful not to get caught out before the hottie dress! heheh.

Also, its very very good that you have a broody male. they are becoming more and more rare!

Day 5

Good Morning!

Feeling a bit tired this morning, but I think thats because I got up later than normal. And since waking up, have been all sneezy, so I think it's my hayfever.

NO movement on the scales thiis morn, but not disheartened, as I cant possibly lose everyday.

Won't be on much today as I've got a busy day at work and then I've got to do the essay that I was meant to be doing when I was skiving yesterday!!

So, going to have to drag myself away!!

See you's soon xxx:)

Back