Day 5 and the sun is shining!!

Hiya! I've been up for awhile sneezing too! Awful isn't it??

What's your essay on??? Hope you manage to pop on occasionally - and keep drinking your water - the diet can not fail ...but sometimes it doesn't show on the scales every day.

Hiya! I've been up for awhile sneezing too! Awful isn't it??

What's your essay on??? Hope you manage to pop on occasionally - and keep drinking your water - the diet can not fail ...but sometimes it doesn't show on the scales every day.
Yes, it seems worse this year, lots of people who don't usually suffer are getting it. I think my tab might finally be kicking in, up til now, my nose has been streaming!

I've basically got to review and give self feedback on a presentation that I had to make, it's an easy one compared with the other 3 that I need to do by the end of July, but I'm more interested n weight loss diaries at the moment, LOL.

I'm awful, I've been getting my fill of minimins before I need to leave for work at 8:30 and getting ready inbetween. I'll try and pop on later after I've done my work, as a reward. Thats if I don't have a little sneak from the office. I'll definitely sneak on if I struggle at all tody because the way I see it, Minimins is replacing eating for me, so I can't miss out on both!!

Have a good day hun!!!

Quickie last post before I have to leave for work...

Well I just wanted to record that I just got changed and for the first time in weeks, I felt OK in the first outfit that I chose. The 11lbs have already made a difference and whilst the change maybe slight in terms of inch loss, it's had an immense effect of my self esteem. I would try something on and feel fat and frumpy and beat myself up. And when you feel sad inside, I think thats what other people see. And so today I will walk in with my shoulders back and feel confident and happier :D:D:D:D:D. It's a lesson learned to myself that even a few days of self control can have a serious,positive affect on my self esteem. I mean, I've been into shops and have been trying on sizes which are far too big for me, because thats how I felt.

Brilliant! I know what you mean about trying so many outfits on until you end up in something you don't feel as fat in. And this 11lb off is only the start ...... think how you'll feel in a few weeks time - hopefully like you are floating on air!

Have a good day!

Happy Days! Aside from the hayfever today, you must be so chuffed!! Feeling good & confident in the first outfit you choose! And just because there's no movement on the scales today, absolutely no worries!! you've already lost 11 in half a week...that alone is fabulous.
:scale:

and of course, just like Flirty says: this is just the first week for us! woot woot!

I hope you get on ok with work, seeing as you skived off yesterday and stayed on the new sofa! ha! :hide: we all need a "mental" day every once in a while. or we'd go absolutely bonkers! :silly:

I weighed myself this morning, 2 off. woot! woot! Feeling really good today.

i hope you are doing just as grand! ((can you believe the first week is already nearly over???)) i think i'm going to hold off on weighing again until monday morning...IF i can. i'm not good at surprises so i probably wont be able to resist the scales. heheh.

Oh and before i forget, if i havent said it enough... Thanks for all the support. ;)

ok, so i've searched around trying to figure it out myself but i just cant find the way...soooo, you'll have to tell me how you keep changing the title of your thread, without starting a new thread....

:giggle:

:party0049:
hiya hun...i know you've been totally busy today and probably shattered after word sooooo, just popping in to say: hope you did well today and felt as fab as i did! ((i'm sure you did!!))

We'll catch up later, chick!

xx

Back